Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

NIH Announcement (Rumor?) 10/8

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by xrayspex, Oct 7, 2010.

1. xrayspex

xrayspex Senior Member

u.s.a.
    so whats the big announcement for tomorrow? anyone know details of that? I can't find anything on it, but didnt search that hard.....

2. urbantravels

urbantravels disjecta membra

Los Angeles, CA
    What announcement? Is this new gossip? Hope it's good gossip, I'm laid out with PEM and need some entertainment.

3. xrayspex

xrayspex Senior Member

u.s.a.
    heh heh
    wish I knew more, pwc friend told me some announcement slated tomorrow by NIH relevant to us......dunno where she got it and if its credible info

4. illsince1977

illsince1977 A shadow of my former self

Gossip! Oh goodee!

Going to sleep now with a smile on my face!

5. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    But tomorrow is Saturday - sounds weird to announce something on a Saturday...

6. CBS

CBS Senior Member

An end of the week, Friday afternoon, avoid the news cycle at all costs, announcement? Hmmmm?

7. Berthe

Berthe Senior Member

near Antwerp
    You make me curious. Do you think it has anything to do with Judy's 'It takes two to tango' ?
    I do need some fuel to fire the XMRV debat up in Belgium in my weekly column in my blog.
    I hope you are right, xrayspex.

Love,
    Berthe

http://www.onwilliglichaam.blogspot.com

8. xrayspex

xrayspex Senior Member

u.s.a.
    Well I am just greeting the day on Friday here late morning, nothing yet eh? Perhaps its about Mikovitz then.......anyone hears anything good I know you'll post it at PR somewhere!

9. LJS

LJS Insert Witty Comment Here

East Coast, USA
    Where did you hear that the NIH will be announcing something today? Could it have been confused with the UK announcement?

10. xrayspex

xrayspex Senior Member

u.s.a.
    a PWC friend online told me, but she hasnt gotten back to me about her source.....soooo I was just digging to see if anything to it, haha I didnt mean to start a rumor......maybe we should, get a buzz going and then pretty soon Fox will pick it up like its true, cool, what should we say? Blood ban of CFS folks in US announced by NIH Oct. 8 2010 due to retroviral concerns.

11. bakercape

bakercape Senior Member

Cape Cod. Mass
    They

Probably just figure they better announce they are doing something to stop us from calling, e-mailing and faxing so much. Hopefully it would be something meaningful and not another stall tactic , smokescreen type thing.

See more popular forum discussions.