• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Nexavir is the same drug as Kutapressin

Nexavir is still manufactured by Nexco in the US. I get it regularly.
Hi, Sushi
A friend just wrote me that Nexavir is no longer being manufactured - she has a supply through October and is worried what will happen then.
Do you know anything about that?
or about other sources e.g., those mentioned a few years ago, i.e., de Meirleir's 4ME or BioMer in New Zealand (whose website doesn't have anything about a nexavir equivalent - just mussel oil!)

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
A friend just wrote me that Nexavir is no longer being manufactured - she has a supply through October and is worried what will happen then.
Yes, I spoke to Nexco and they are stopping making it for the moment, but may start again. They are experimenting with making it as an oral and Johnson's Compounding in Mass is now compounding it as a gel. They say that it is as effective as the injectable.

As far as I know 4 ME is still available but since I've never used it I have not kept up with its availability. You could contact Bioer in NZ to see what they are doing re: supplying Nexavir.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Hi, Sushi
or about other sources e.g., those mentioned a few years ago, i.e., de Meirleir's 4ME or BioMer in New Zealand (whose website doesn't have anything about a nexavir equivalent - just mussel oil!)

Yes u have to email the nz company and they will give you information and cost etc. It was a couple of years ago i contacted them and it was to pricey for me but that orice had come down from another price i got from them several years before that. Maybe another price drop?

If u get a current price please post.

cheers