1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

"Newspaper" says chronic fatigue syndrome can be "cured" using immunoprop

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by Frank, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Frank

Frank Senior Member

Europe
  2. richvank

richvank Senior Member

Hi, Frank.

Dr. Enlander's treatment includes some other supplements in addition to those in Immunoprop. A significant part of his treatment influences the methylation cycle, but his treatment varies somewhat from the others that also deal with this part of the metabolism. These include the full Yasko treatment, the Simplified Treatment Approach that I extracted from it (see www.cfsresearch.org), freddd's protocol, the Vinitsky protocol, the DAN! treatments for autism (including those used by S. Jill James), the Pall protocol, and the methylation protocol used by Dr. Sarah Myhill. This type of treatment does help about two thirds of patients significantly, as can be seen from our clinical study, reported at the above website. However, only a very small number of people have reported full recovery. I am hopeful that XMRV virus treatment may turn out to be the missing piece.

Rich
  3. Michael Dessin

Michael Dessin Senior Member

Ohio
    Rich, yea I agree with you...but at the same time I would really discourage CFS patients from getting glut IV's...it can be really dangerous.
  4. justy

justy Senior Member

U.K
    As usual deleted my own reply! so annoying.

Why do you think tha iv glutathione would be dangerous to PWME? i am just wondering. the link above says that immunoprop is a tablet for oral administration. Im intrigued as i dont know much about the science, but i have recently strted taking ascorbic acid in higher doses with selenium and am about toadd in glutathione. It is the only thing so far that has really helped me. I am taking this on the advice of Dr.Myhill and it seems to be more or less what is contained in immunoprop.

Is this a news website or linked to a paper? Just wonderig how widely circulated it was as i thought it was quite a good story.
  5. Michael Dessin

Ohio
    lifts too much of a toxic load and too quickly off the neurons....thus over burdening PWME's body that has detoxification blocks.

Much too powerful for most patients, especially those who have been ill for an extended time.

Small amounts of oral or transdermal seem to be much safer.
  6. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Dr Enlander doesn't use in in IV form.
    The immunoprop comes in tablet form.
  7. Michael Dessin

Ohio
  8. eiswomann

eiswomann

Catalonian, Spain
    Here in Spain, we have no longer information about these treatments and therapies (the language is a problem). Here all is very different. Last week I met the forum, and now I' m going to read all the articles you have in forum. I think it would be a blessing for me. Also It' s very interesting to know people from other places and their experiences, and to read interesting news about cfs.

I'm sorry if you can't understand what I write, it is the first time I write in a english forum, my english is medium, and I have cfs. But by the time, I think I will explain better.
  9. IntuneJune

IntuneJune Senior Member

NorthEastern USA
    Welcome

Welcome Eiswomann,

You did VERY well with your English.

There is a wealth of information here, you can spend considerable time reading. I cannot get through it all, nor do I understand it all and English is my first language.

One handy tool, when you are interested in a thread, scroll to the top of the page for that thread, click "thread tools" and then "subscribe to thread." I have found this the easiest way to get back to a topic I am interested in as there is SO MUCH information here and a topic can get buried.

Welcome again!

June
  10. Frank

Frank Senior Member

Europe
    here's his response
  11. busybee

busybee Senior Member

Thank you Frank, both for the story and following it up with Dr Enlander.
  12. Cloud

Cloud Guest

Hello eiswomann....I can undertsnd your English just fine. No reason to be sorry anyway.....I can't speak Spanish.
  13. eiswomann

eiswomann

Catalonian, Spain
    Thanks to June and Cloud, for your wellcome and your advise (it is very difficult to express in other language what I want to say). It is nice to see always there are people that means in the other person.

Thanks for all the information everyone put in the forum.
    With the new message of Frank, now I understand better to the doctor. Here, in Spain, the most important doctor in cfs said (from Clinic Hospital in Barcelona), at the moment, that the most important to control and get better is to make an especially environmental control, avoiding contact with chemical and physical contaminants (of course, also making an ecological diet, some supplements, some mild aerobic exercise and care for the mind, and to prevent infections as possible.) He has come to say "this is a pandemic, and it is only the beginning".
  14. justy

justy Senior Member

U.K
    Hi eiswomann, and welcome. Like veryone else here, i think your English is no problem. Good luck with the reading, there is so much here to take in! sounds like your CFS doctor makes sense, although many of us cant do any aerobic exercise at all.
  15. Michael Dessin

Ohio
    Eiswomann its very nice to hear those comments from the doctor in Barcelona....All of what he mentioned makes sense.....We can understand your English very well!

Thanks Frank for that edit :)
  16. illsince1977

illsince1977 A shadow of my former self

Hello Eiswomann.

I wish I spoke anything other than English as well as you speak English. Welcome to the forum.

See more popular forum discussions.