Lipkin's Monster ME/CFS Study: Microbes, Immunity & Big Data
The Microbe Discovery Project outlines an ambitious new study by top researchers that has collected patient samples, but needs desperately funds to complete the work.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

News about mould. What helped you, can it help me …?

Discussion in 'Addressing Biotoxin, Chemical & Food Sensitivities' started by student, Dec 11, 2015.

1. student

student Senior Member

Retraining is part of the answer. But...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015
  2. student

student Senior Member

My way was – to use 3 mounth of Nose-Block.

3. student

student Senior Member

This was a 9 mounth journey … up to now. I knew this direction of an answer.
    I had used healing code, I did enjoy guphta Retraining and now DNRS (Hooper) - I have just started.

I had plenty of other steps of progress though. And was verry convinced (and proud) of every little bit that had helped already. All of my progresses were tiny steps, so far. With them I did go up and up again. So I did feel content. In the same time I had small progresses of effectiveness in fighting sources of mould in this house.

Once I followed a recepie of Klinghard: Myrrhe and than Propulis intra nasal....
    So after 20 min for both sides with Myrrhe therapie – I than started to use propulis fatty staff that I already had. (Ringelblumensalbe / Vaseline...) I smear it unto a paper tissu and blocked my nose for the last 3 mounth. I had left my Myrrhe application after 8 weeks, because there were just to many days, were I had more than little mould contact. I had cleaned, I had spayed Isopropanol, I wiped the cichen floor „drie“/ not wet – just with liquid soap... When there was mold, than I would feel it with my left hand. (I often would wear only one glove – and I count it maybe – as a MCAD scin reaktion.) So I was well aware it often was residual mould involved. On those (only semi-clean) days I did not dare to do any of the delicat nasal Myrrhe therapie. Because it is supposed to reach up – towards the olfactorius nerve – as part of my brain. Though I would exchange my tissu in the blocked nose 1- 2x daily. For this Nose blocking I did continue to use the Propulis cream (as I call it). / Now changed – to just plain tissue. And according to my understanding – all of that had helped me a lot.

What are your progresses. What can possibly help us – with mould?? My plan is – to use the psycho-Techniqu DNRS – starting just now.

See more popular forum discussions.