1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hunting down the cause of ME/CFS & other challenging disorders - Lipkin in London
In a talk to patients in London on 3rd September, Dr. W. Ian Lipkin described the extraordinary lengths he and his team are prepared to go to in order to track down the source of an illness, with examples ranging from autism to the strange case of Kawasaki disease.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Newly refined test from the Whittemore Peterson Institute

Discussion in 'XMRV Testing, Treatment and Transmission' started by Abraxas, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Lelvina

Lelvina ex-Bookworm

Is it Time Tunnel?

2. garcia

garcia Aristocrat Extraordinaire

London, UK
    Yes that's the one! :victory::victory::victory:

Welcome to limbo ...

3. Cloud

Cloud Guest

"The newly refined test uses a virus culture methodology that yields more reliable results in one test at a lower cost to patients.

I don't hear a description of a NEW Viral culture test. Seems to me they would have given more clarification on the specifics of a "New and improved test", if it were indeed new. I need to find out how it's different/better than the one I did in October?

4. Abraxas

Abraxas Senior Member

Time Tunnel

That's one mystery solved then! (for me at least) :Retro smile:

Funny, Iv'e never seen Time tunnel :rolleyes: - although I do remember Lost In Space by the same creators.

Off to watch some Time Tunnel clips on You Tube :Retro wink:

See more popular forum discussions.