1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Brain Cells Making us Sick? The microglia connection in ME/CFS & Fibromyalgia
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, could trigger and perpetuate the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

new Virology podcast on XMRV

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by fresh_eyes, Dec 10, 2009.

1. gracenote

gracenote All shall be well . . .

Santa Rosa, CA
    thank yous

Thanks so very much, George. I so enjoy your explanations. You make them understandable (not saying that I personally understand :), but . . .) and very interesting. I imagine your expositions with little happy line drawings of viruses doing their magic. Instead of your posts feeling scary, you make them a bit enchanting. I almost forget that we don't really like that XMRV retrovirus, we're just so happy to have a name for this critter that we love seeing him around. Interesting, huh?

And thank you, Kim, for keeping us up to date on so many articles, postings and videos. I just checked YouTube yesterday, and there were no new videos. I'm glad you're on top of it.

Thanks again for all you both are doing.

Gracenote
  2. Kati

Kati Patient in training

3. _Kim_

_Kim_ Guest

New virology podcast - Vincent Racaniello talks about the IC XMRV study at ~ -37 minutes into the program (the minutes show up as minuses) and goes until -31:44. Tate (of Co-Cure notoriety) got a shout out from Vince for sending in the information.

See more popular forum discussions.