Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

New protocol thanks to Freddd--going off hydroxy B12, starting methyl B12

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by grapes, Apr 6, 2017.

1. grapes

grapes Senior Member

2. grapes

grapes Senior Member

Have you done a 24 hour adrenal saliva test?

3. maz

maz

Folkestone UK
    No, I haven't. It's really expensive to get any tests here in the UK. They have a standard batch of "tiredness" tests, eg b12, iron, thyroid, liver function. Anything else you have to go private and pay through the nose. I'm not in a position to do that, working part-time in a low paid job. We get a lot on the NHS, paid for through taxes, but for CFS/ME the system is a total failure. I get sessions with a psychologist which do nothing and that's it!

4. Creachur

Creachur

@grapes
    I am intrigued by the references to glutathione in this thread. I have what appears to be a shortage of adenoB12. I find NAC is sometimes very useful. Of course, one of it's actions is to raise glutathione

I thought you might cover this in your posts here but, I have to be honest, I got truly submerged by details before I had read half a dozen of the early posts!

So can I ask, what benefit or problems do you get from NAC and do you believe them to be a result of its glutathione action? I am specifically interested in how NAC may help adenoB12 shortage rather than methylB12.

GypsyA likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.