Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

New Program = ME/CFS News Feed Source on Phoenix Rising (RSS Aggregator)

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Cort, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

We have new program that allows you to easily catch up on news from ME/CFS websites and blogs.

This is preliminary version of an RSS aggregator that we are testing out to see how it affects our server loads. (Our server loads have gotten very high raising our sever costs substantially)

Hopefully we will be able to bring a more comprehensive feed aggregator featuring more CFS bloggers, websites and other items of interest.

Thanks to Will for getting this together! :D:D

You can find the feed here http://forums.phoenixrising.me/content.php?483-news-from-the-web

We welcome suggestions about more sites you would like to see featured on the PR ME/CFS News Feed Source or anything else other aspect of the program you'd like to comment on.

Attached Files:

2. maddietod

maddietod Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    Very nice! I'll have to approach this slowly........there's a huge amount of information available here.

Thanks for organizing it.

3. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    Will have to look at this another time.

GG

See more popular forum discussions.