August 8th, 2016: Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
Jody Smith joins with other ME voices in honor of Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

New Prayer Tree for Sept-Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Spirituality and ME/CFS' started by Gingergrrl, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    I apologize for the delay and am starting a new prayer tree for the rest of 2015 (Sept-Dec.) Please add your name if you would like to be a branch or root (or both) or also if I included you from the prior tree and you would like to be removed. You can post it here in the thread or send me a PM.

The most recent list that I could find for PR members who are both branches and roots are:

@Gingergrrl
    @rosie26
    @Asa
    @CantThink
    @Derek Conklin
    @oceiv
    @SpecialK82
    @AnnaDove
    @allyann
    @Billt

I usually also add prayers for all ME/CFS sufferers worldwide who may not have access or ability to participate on PR, for our ME doctors, researchers, families and caregivers who support us.

The Tree is non-denominational and for people of all faiths and backgrounds. Please see the link for the Jan/Feb Prayer Tree for more info:

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/prayer-tree-for-january-february-2015.34953/

upload_2015-9-10_21-11-10.png upload_2015-9-10_21-1-8.png upload_2015-9-10_21-7-23.png

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
    cigana, Asa, allyann and 1 other person like this.
  2. allyann

allyann Senior Member

Melbourne Australia
    Asa and Gingergrrl like this.
  3. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    You too Ally! Hope you are feeling better now.

allyann likes this.
  4. Billt

Billt Senior Member

New Orleans
    Gingergrl , please add me as both.. thank you ... Be Well.. Billt

Gingergrrl likes this.
  5. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    @Billt I just added you to the first post as a branch and root. Glad to have you join us!

See more popular forum discussions.