1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

new patent - Trimetazidine, (like a beta blocker?) -dramatical improves fatigue, pain

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by voner, Nov 14, 2010.

1. guest

guest Guest

Thanks for the answer. Did anyone else try it?
  2. garcia

garcia Aristocrat Extraordinaire

London, UK
    I tried it. I took it at 35mg (sustained release) for a few days. I got an increase in hormones (thyroid, cortisol & androgens), but it felt a bit artificial (i.e. not necessarily a good thing). Will be trying it again at some point to get some more observations, but I strongly suspect I won't be able to take this long term.
  3. Wonko

Wonko Senior Member

England
    Many thanks for the feedback on this, it's always wise not to ignore the 'false' energy feeling as it can mask so many warnings that your overdoing it.

Pay attention to the 'falseness'.

Ather one bites the dust :-(

See more popular forum discussions.