The 12th Invest in ME Research Conference June, 2017, Part 2
MEMum presents the second article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

New paper: Gene Expression Factor Analysis to Differentiate Pathways Linked to FM, ME/CFS .....

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by voner, May 19, 2016.

1. voner

voner Senior Member

University of Utah, Kathy Light, Alan Light, et. al.

L'engle, JaimeS, Bob and 3 others like this.
  2. Bob

Bob

England (south coast)
  3. voner

voner Senior Member

@Bob

You are right. My memory is horrible. Pretty frustrating. I try hard not to post a paper that has been posted. I checked all the recent threads, but not that far back. I wonder what happened with that paper. The original publication was a year ago, but all the links from a year ago like to move the 2016 version of the paper.

There have been other old threads on this form that I have read, thinking, "this is pretty novel", and then I see my own post in the thread.... Meaning I have already read the thread.... Ugh.

Simon, Bob and Comet like this.
  4. voner

voner Senior Member

@Bob! Quick, before I forget,

Check out this quote I just read from Mady Horning's talk she gave in Sweden...she is talking about some of the results from the spinal fluid taken from Dr. Peterson's patients (My bolding):

Bob and Webdog like this.
  5. Bob

Bob

England (south coast)
    I'm exactly the same, but even worse! I sometimes come across 'brand new' research papers, only to discover very long threads in which I've plastered long and detailed analyses thoroughout, and even posted the opening post! And I can't remember any of it! I'm used to it now, and can see the funny side of it, but it's a strange experience! :ill:

Simon and voner like this.
  6. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    @voner @Bob you are both not alone in this memory issue. Most ME patients I recall discussing this with have the same issues, including me.

mango, voner and Bob like this.

See more popular forum discussions.