Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

New paper: Gene Expression Factor Analysis to Differentiate Pathways Linked to FM, ME/CFS .....

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by voner, May 19, 2016.

1. voner

voner Senior Member

University of Utah, Kathy Light, Alan Light, et. al.

L'engle, JaimeS, Bob and 3 others like this.
  2. Bob

Bob

England (south coast)
  3. voner

voner Senior Member

@Bob

You are right. My memory is horrible. Pretty frustrating. I try hard not to post a paper that has been posted. I checked all the recent threads, but not that far back. I wonder what happened with that paper. The original publication was a year ago, but all the links from a year ago like to move the 2016 version of the paper.

There have been other old threads on this form that I have read, thinking, "this is pretty novel", and then I see my own post in the thread.... Meaning I have already read the thread.... Ugh.

Simon, Bob and Comet like this.
  4. voner

voner Senior Member

@Bob! Quick, before I forget,

Check out this quote I just read from Mady Horning's talk she gave in Sweden...she is talking about some of the results from the spinal fluid taken from Dr. Peterson's patients (My bolding):

Bob and Webdog like this.
  5. Bob

Bob

England (south coast)
    I'm exactly the same, but even worse! I sometimes come across 'brand new' research papers, only to discover very long threads in which I've plastered long and detailed analyses thoroughout, and even posted the opening post! And I can't remember any of it! I'm used to it now, and can see the funny side of it, but it's a strange experience! :ill:

Simon and voner like this.
  6. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    @voner @Bob you are both not alone in this memory issue. Most ME patients I recall discussing this with have the same issues, including me.

mango, voner and Bob like this.

See more popular forum discussions.