• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New Neurological Formula - slight rash

lch1

A New Day, Every Day!
Hi, I started using the Neurological Health formula by Dr. Lasko. I use a quarter dose daily right now. I seem to have a few rashes (nothing bad) in mid body area, waste, below the neck. Has this happened to anyone and does it eventually work itself out (I am assuming so)? This is very mild, I'm not overly concerned about it. Thanks!

barbc56

Rashes can be caused by a lot of different conditions so I would see a physician with a possible referral to a dermatologist. This does not mean the rash isn't from what you are taking.

Years ago, actually decades ago I developed something called pityriasis rosea. It doesn’t sound like you have this as the symptoms are quite unique. The reason I mention this is because it's caused by a virus, possibly by an immune reaction, not by an allergic reaction but this is only speculation. It may be autoimmune. It's not contagious and I think very rare. I also needed blood tests but they were okay.

All this to say it's sometimes hard to discern what is causing a rash.

Has the rash spread? It may be something that needs to be watched but again I would contact your doctor especially if it fets worse.

Let us know your progress and good luck.

Barb

lch1

A New Day, Every Day!
The rash was temporary and it's gone. I believe it was caused by drinking too much kifer. When I suddenly fell ill in 2009 and had an acute psoriasis onset, I went to several dermatologists. None helped, all prescribed either useless and dangerous cortizone creams or methotrexate--which I refused. It wasn't until I came across RichV's work that I started getting cured, then the work of Brian Peskin, which absolutely cured 95% of my psoriatic problem within one month. Needless to say (but I'm going to say it anyway), I don't go to dermatologists often. By the way, I am taking the new Neuro supplement, but half the dose or take every other day. Seems fine.