• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New moles: prevention?

Jammy88

Hi jammy

i have read your condition in all forums and my condition is like same thing for last one month and i got all symptoms within a month and yesterday i got some moles throughtout the body but am still fatigue cannot able to go for work or get out from bed. i have tested for hiv and all test it is negative

can you please tell me what you had it to reduce the symptoms or just to do the daily activities

Regards

Ab

Hi friend,

I'm getting better now, 2 years after infection.

Main treatment is vitamins and supplements - vit. B, omega 3, vit. C, lysine, curcumin, biotin - all of these are very helpful, although not a cure. Also, Acyclovir (antiviral) was great in reducing my symptoms. I hope I will be able to discover the real origin of my symptoms, one day, with medical advancements. Best wishes.

Aubry

I also got many dysplastic naevi since I got ME/CFS. I think due to immunological dysfunction somehow the melanocyte cells go haywire... It sux