1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

new Miwa/Fujita Small Heart w Low Cardiac Output for OI in CFS study

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by WillowJ, Nov 29, 2011.

1. WillowJ

WillowJ Senior Member

WA, USA
    Miwa K, Fujita M. Small Heart With Low Cardiac Output for Orthostatic Intolerance in Patients With Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Clin Cardiol. 2011 Nov 28. doi: 10.1002/clc.20962. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 22120591
    Source

Department of Internal Medicine, Miwa Naika Clinic, Toyama.

Abstract
  2. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

3. fla

fla Senior Member

Montreal, Canada
    That a small LV would cause OI among the M.E. population is quite intuitive (I would expect that tinnitus would have a similar correlation to a small LV as OI does). That a small LV would cause M.E. to begin with seems much harder to explain to me.
  4. WillowJ

WillowJ Senior Member

WA, USA
    thanks, Dolphin, for the easy-to-full-text link :Retro smile: Not sure I can stay awake long enough to read it (haven't been able to stay awake most of the past week or more), but I'll save it for later.

See more popular forum discussions.