• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New Microbe Discovery site! Columbia CII need $5M. Our researchers need funding.

A.B.

It sounds like they are expanding the study and/or their team? Not sure what CII means!

Sadly the funding situation still looks bad.

Comet

I'm Not Imaginary
BurnA said:
Tweet from today, sounds promising
Ok, I'm confused. Does this say "Our MDP team knew CII were going bigger, but now it's massive. Info shortly. Watch space."?? o_O

I. Need. Punctuation. To. Understand. :redface: :confused:
MDP - tweeting through the fog and cognitive deficits - while under pressure. Apologies for the punctuation and spelling imperfections.
I want to apologize if my above quoted post came across the wrong way. I was trying to poke fun at myself for not being able to understand Twitter (that's why I used the 'Red Face' smilie). I did not mean to poke fun at the person who tweeted the original message. Please accept my apologies if my words came through that way - this was not my intention. I greatly appreciate the hard work and dedication of the many, many ME activists on PR. :)