• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

#MEAction Launches One-Click Campaign For Llewellyn King's Call For An ME/CFS Congress Champion

Never Give Up

Collecting improvements, until there's a cure.
It was very easy.

http://www.meaction.net/2015/07/23/tell-congress-we-need-an-me-champion/

Here's what they say about it:

"Llewellyn King of The White House Chronicle, a long time supporter and fighter for ME patients, has written an article on The Hill’s “Congress Blog”.

>Mr. King’s blog is a plea to members of congress, seeking a “champion” to take on the campaign for ME. The emphasis is on raising awareness about the devastation ME causes and to persuade HHS to fund research for a cure.

With this in mind, MEadvocacy.org has created an easy one click letter for US citizens to send to their congressional representatives. It contains Llewellyn King’s full blog post.

Help us reach every member of congress!

Fill in your name and US address. Three letters will be instantly generated and sent to your two senators and house representative."

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Good thread! But to get it more attention, I wonder if you should mention what the advocacy is for in your title, @Never Give Up - I thought this thread was about a general mechanism for advocacy.

What about '#MEAction launch one-click campaign for Llewellyn King's call for an ME/CFS congress champion' or something like that?

Never Give Up

Collecting improvements, until there's a cure.
Good thread! But to get it more attention, I wonder if you should mention what the advocacy is for in your title, @Never Give Up - I thought this thread was about a general mechanism for advocacy.

What about '#MEAction launch one-click campaign for Llewellyn King's call for an ME/CFS congress champion' or something like that?
Great idea, but how do I edit the title?