1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

New Lyme disease culture test now available!

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease and Co-Infections' started by richvank, Oct 17, 2011.

1. gracenote

gracenote All shall be well . . .

Santa Rosa, CA
    I was part of a small study that used this new Lyme test. Although my IGenex tests have never been positive (by CDC standards), I am positive with this new culture test.

I am really interested in finding out the reliability of these results.
  2. Rrrr

Rrrr Senior Member

Is it Fry lab, or something like that?

3. mellster

mellster Marco

San Francisco
  4. markmc20001

markmc20001 Guest

I've been to HMG. The first visit was like $1500 by the time they sold me a bunch of stuff. Be prepared for an expensive visit if you go there. I tried those hormones.

Felt great on testosterone for a month than crashed hard, I read somewhere that testosterone can activate the HGRV's. So that would all fit.
  5. mellster

mellster Marco

San Francisco
    Hi markmc - that's weird, I heard some complaints about them before. My office visits are $300, the tests are covered by insurance and their supps are IMO not cheap but also not overly expensive, esp. the LDN is great. So far the best bang I could get for the buck in the bay area (Montoya has a 2 year waiting list). In fact, the in-network docs would either not take me on at all or not do any tests as CFS does not exist.

6. markmc20001

markmc20001 Guest

Heya Melster, Sorry I don't always come back to follow my posts. Haven't mastered that yet.

Anybody tried this lyme test yet?

See more popular forum discussions.