• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New legal torrent site for academic papers

adreno

PR activist
Sounds more like datasets than articles. Datasets aren't useful to non-researchers. Interesting nonetheless.

Sean

Sounds more like datasets than articles. Datasets aren't useful to non-researchers.

Yes, I did not describe it completely accurately in the thread title. Apologies.

I plead a sore hip playing merry hell over the last few days with what is left of my concentration. :ill:

Besides, non-researchers does not necessarily equal patients. There are certain raw data some patients would love to get their hands on for a closer look. :nerd:

adreno

PR activist
:ill:Besides, non-researchers does not necessarily equal patients. There are certain raw data some patients would love to get their hands on for a closer look. :nerd:
Perhaps, but to make any sense of datasets you need to be skilled in statistics analysis. This is something you learn as a researcher.