• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New Jersey CFS Association Fall Conference

The New Jersey CFS Association is hosting its annual fall conference for CFS patients and Physicians on Sunday October 16 2011 in Eatontown NJ.

Conference begins at 11:30 AM at the Eatontown Sheraton. Pre-registration fee for NJCFSA members is $35, non members $40. Registration at the door costs $45.

This years keynote speakers are Elizabeth Unger, MD, PhD (Chief of Chronic Viral Diseases, CDC); Charles Lapp, MD (Director, Hunter Hopkins Center) and Benjamin Natelson, MD (Director, Pain & Fatigue Study Center, Beth Israel Hospital, NYC).

For more information and to download copies of the conference brochure and registration form, visit the NJCFSA website at http://www.njcfsa.org/

Nielk

Thank you for letting us know about this conference. I attended two years ago but I don't think I'll be able to this year. I live in NY and am not up for the commute. You never know though I could improve by then.