1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Lessons from ME/CFS: Finding Meaning in the Suffering
If you're aware of my previous articles here at Phoenix Rising then it's pretty clear that I don't generally spend my time musing upon the philosophy of the disease. I find it better to spend my time reading research and trying my best to break it down to its core elements and write...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

New Jersey Center

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Cort, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    A New Jersey Miracle?

Is another Whittemore Peterson Institute in the works? Rebecca Artmann reported that a resolution to fund a NeuroendocrineImmune Center in New Jersey was passed. No money is allocated yet but Marly Silverman just reported that what's happening "will revolutionize and invigorate the neuroendocrineimmune community."

. New Jersey has been the most active ME/CFS support group in the country for quite a while. If anyone could pull this off they could. More news on this will appear in the blog

http://www.prohealth.com/library/showarticle.cfm?libid=14673
  2. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA
  3. Sing

Sing Senior Member

New England
    Another link about New Jersey Center to come

The New Jersey Assembly has unanimously passed AR 202 which will fund a Center of Excellence in New Jersey for Chronic Neuroendocrine Immune Disorders,which includes CFS, FM, and related illnesses.

http://www.vtcfids.org/njcenter.html
  4. Koan

Koan Be the change.

WOOO HOOOO!

That's fantastic!

:D
  5. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA
    It did indeed pass in the Assembly, but from what I can see it has not made its way through the Senate.
  6. cfidsurfer

cfidsurfer

Sarasota,FL/PA/NJ.
    New Governer Chris Christy. God or Bad NJ CFS Center of Excelence

Chris Christie plans to cut NJ taxes & increase NJ jobs. Does anyone know if this will effect The Center of Excellence in New Jersey for Chronic Neuroendocrine Immune Disorders?:confused:

-CS

See more popular forum discussions.