1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

New here and very sick. Please help:)

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Sazco, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Sazco

Sazco

In my own little world
    Thank you. That makes perfect sense. It's high because it's not going where it needs to to be used!? I ordered some hydroxy off of amazon after the suggestions. Thank you! How long should I wait before knowing if it is helping or not?

2. tdog333

tdog333 Senior Member

I think it's different for everyone, but I'd say work yourself up since you said you have a lot of other health issues going on.There are others like fredd who say to just go big on the dose (but with methylb12).

Ben Lynch says:
    http://mthfr.net/how-much-methylfolate-should-i-take/2012/03/22/
    You don't need to buy his brand specifically, just look at the approx dosages he reccomends.

I'd highly recommend trying ADB12 with the hydroxy or methylb12. http://www.amazon.com/Anabol-Naturals-Dibencoplex-Dibencozide-Effective/dp/B00140XZHU is one link, doesn't matter where you but it but that brand works best. The problem is trying to cut the pill up to the proper dosage.
    I think it's best to take the ADB with methylb12 at a 1:1 or 2:1 ratio, everyone is different though and you need to find what works for you, so it's up to you and your Doc to decide all this stuff. I'm just providing information to consider.

Sazco likes this.
  3. Sazco

Sazco

In my own little world
    Sounds like a great plan. Thanks for the links!!!

See more popular forum discussions.