1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hunting down the cause of ME/CFS & other challenging disorders - Lipkin in London
In a talk to patients in London on 3rd September, Dr. W. Ian Lipkin described the extraordinary lengths he and his team are prepared to go to in order to track down the source of an illness, with examples ranging from autism to the strange case of Kawasaki disease.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

New heart rate montor

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by Sallysblooms, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    I have had several heart rate watches. One with a strap, and several without a strap for the chest. I liked strapless ones, but they just don't seem to be accurate at all times.... So, after church, hubby and I went to Target and bought this new one with the strap. I really love it, small and prettier than any I have found with a LOT of looking online.:D Most are BIG and black. This is one of my med. id's, James Avery jewelry. I try to enjoy all of the stuff I need, as much as I can. :thumbsup:

With POTS, I need accurate numbers at all times. I do hate the strap but that's the way it is I guess.

[​IMG]

2. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    Shoot, meant to change the title to heart rate WATCH. Too late I guess.

3. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    wow that's cool I didnt have any idea one could get them like that. I want one :p

4. edwards.kevin41

edwards.kevin41

I've been looking for a similar heart rate watch. I finally found one at that I think will work for me at an online medical supplies store.
    Now I'm just waiting for it to arrive!

See more popular forum discussions.