1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

New From Amy Yasko - Multivitamin and Book

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by caledonia, Sep 27, 2013.

1. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    I happened onto Amy Yasko's Facebook page and found out she has two new items that may be of interest to people here:

She has a new multivitamin called the All In One which is designed to be tolerated by the majority of methylation SNP types that she runs into. The bold emphasis is mine. The only bone I have to pick with it is a still has a tiny bit of folic acid in it, but at least it has methylfolate, unlike her last formulation.

The other thing is she has written a new book which will be out this fall. The book is called The Roadmap To Health. It seems to be written for a more general audience of adults with chronic illness, not just children with autism.

Here is an excerpt: http://www.scribd.com/doc/157285314/Roadmap-to-Health-Excerpt

Beyond and Sparrowhawk like this.
  2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Narcissism = lack of self awareness

Left Coast
    I got a few to try. I made the mistake of taking it too fast so I got a headache but that was my fault. But I know some people who are really sensitive and have been able to build up to the maximum.

One thing I noticed, and so did my friend is that it made us really tired. I could barely keep my eyes open for about an hour. I asked Dr. Yasko on her FB page about it and she was surprised. She has more info on her FB Page.

https://www.facebook.com/DrAmyYasko

3. CFS_for_19_years

CFS_for_19_years First Do No Harm

USA
    Don't you mean it has a tiny bit of FOLINIC acid in it?

4. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Actually several kinds of folate - Folate (as Folic Acid, Calcium Folinate, and Methyltretrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt as Quadrefolate™) 26.4mcg. That's spread over 4 pills. So, pretty tiny.

5. CFS_for_19_years

CFS_for_19_years First Do No Harm

USA
    I missed seeing the Folic Acid the first time around....sorry. Carry ono_O

6. juniemarie

juniemarie Senior Member

Albuquerque
    Why would she put folic acid in when thats what we are not supposed to take? Thats confusing

Valentijn likes this.
  7. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    Because it's much cheaper.

See more popular forum discussions.