• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New Forms Of GcMAF (MAFX5, GOleic, etc.)?

JalapenoLuv

Read my profile and post in the welcome section. I've been disabled five years with CFS following an EBV infection. However, I was infected over a decade with bartonella spp. dietrick prior to that with different symptoms.

JalapenoLuv

Well I never took the injectable stuff but I monitor my physical condition very closely. Prior to starting the Gcmaf I was on a herbal protocol that triggered a nerve healing process where nerves would get painful, go numb then heal. Adding Goelic Gcmaf tripled the intensity of the effect. Also, I spoke to the company and they said that it is 10x more potent when taken sublingually.

vortex

Im confused, it says Goleic is just vitamin d and oleic acid, but not gcmaf ?

so are you supposed to take the goleic with the gcmaf or what ?

knackers323

What happens when someone who doesn't have high nagalase levels takes gcmaf?

Is it dangerous?
Do they still see benifit?

JalapenoLuv

Sushi people still have to take Vit D with Goelic. If you want more info contact them directly.

What happens when someone who doesn't have high nagalase levels takes gcmaf?

Is it dangerous?
Do they still see benifit?

Gcmaf is a trigger molecule that the immune system uses to activate T cells and macrophages. Taking excess amounts of it should give a negative feedback to decrease natural production, that's what usually happens with replacment therapy. Aside from that, in the short term I don't think it would have any adverse effect. As long as the necessary amount or more of Gcmaf is provided it should benefit a person. My only concern is that some diseases (bartonella, epstein barr virus, etc) have additional ways to disable the immune system so Gcmaf alone, even at the best dose, shouldn't be able to have a lasting effect.

Lou

Sushi people still have to take Vit D with Goelic. If you want more info contact them directly.

Gcmaf is a trigger molecule that the immune system uses to activate T cells and macrophages. Taking excess amounts of it should give a negative feedback to decrease natural production, that's what usually happens with replacment therapy. Aside from that, in the short term I don't think it would have any adverse effect. As long as the necessary amount or more of Gcmaf is provided it should benefit a person. My only concern is that some diseases (bartonella, epstein barr virus, etc) have additional ways to disable the immune system so Gcmaf alone, even at the best dose, shouldn't be able to have a lasting effect.

My apologies if you've answered these questions elsewhere:

Is the neurological pain you're experiencing due to Goleic treatment?
Do you take 6 drops once a week as treatment?
How long does a dropper bottle for Lyme last at 6 drops per week? Many thanks.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque

I meant could you comment on this statement from GcMAF.eu:
We have developed GOleic, a supplement, oleic acid stabilised by vitamin D. Oleic acid is found naturally both in the human body and in olive oil; it is the first thing your own GcMAF looks for.

According to this, GOleic is a combination of Oleic acid and Vit D--it doesn't mention having GcMAF in it.

Sushi

JalapenoLuv

GOleic is an accronym that means Gcmaf + Oleic. It is listed under their Gcmaf products page. I can see why the wording seems confusing however. The dosing instructions are the same as injectable Gcmaf, you have to ramp up over two weeks.

GcMAF Australia

I meant could you comment on this statement from GcMAF.eu:

According to this, GOleic is a combination of Oleic acid and Vit D--it doesn't mention having GcMAF in it.

Sushi
the staement _"We have developed GOleic, a supplement, oleic acid stabilised by vitamin D." on their web site
actually does not express very well the situation. Maybe you could say it is poor English or poor Americanish ;)
it is GcMAF which is bound to both oleic acid and vitamin D.
One researcher in the US informed me that there was a missing component in the GcMAF structures that they were looking at. It now seems that oleic acid is a good candidate for this missing component.
Highest regards
Maf Australia
MAF the world he he

JalapenoLuv

I read that Goleic is 10x more active than the injectable form because of the composition. It is a great advance not just for kids. There is no advantage of using injectable Gcmaf, only pain.