• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

new empowher article "Kidney Yin Deficiency: Rest and Healthy Diet Aid In Treatment"

Jody

Thanks dreambirdie.:Retro smile:

This is always true for any article but ESPECIALLY something like traditional Chinese medicine which I know next to nothing about ... let me know if there is anything that ain't right or that needs ... improving. I am feeling my way along with this stuff and I can use the help.:rolleyes:

liverock

Jody

Very interesting article, the only thing I remember being told about Ying deficiency is it indicates too much sex.:rolleyes:

In which case I think most CFSers are probably highly Ying deficient. We dont have a lot of sex ,we are just tired out AS IF we have had a lot of sex.:Retro mad:

No doubt you will let us know when you do the sequel on Yang.:tongue:

liverock

Oh dear Jody, I have read both articles and come to the conclusion that I am deficient in both Ying and Yang.:confused:

Please somebody help me!:worried:

Jody

You and me both, liverock.:eek:

Go to the traditional Chinese medicine thread, there are people on that thread who know alot more about this than I do.