1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

new empowher article "Kidney Yin Deficiency: Rest and Healthy Diet Aid In Treatment"

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Jody, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
  2. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    Yay! Job well done. AGAIN, as usual. :Retro wink::Retro smile::Retro smile:

3. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    Thanks dreambirdie.:Retro smile:

This is always true for any article but ESPECIALLY something like traditional Chinese medicine which I know next to nothing about ... let me know if there is anything that ain't right or that needs ... improving. I am feeling my way along with this stuff and I can use the help.:rolleyes:

4. liverock

liverock Senior Member

UK
    Jody

Very interesting article, the only thing I remember being told about Ying deficiency is it indicates too much sex.:rolleyes:

In which case I think most CFSers are probably highly Ying deficient. We dont have a lot of sex ,we are just tired out AS IF we have had a lot of sex.:Retro mad:

No doubt you will let us know when you do the sequel on Yang.:tongue:

5. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
  6. liverock

liverock Senior Member

UK
    Oh dear Jody, I have read both articles and come to the conclusion that I am deficient in both Ying and Yang.:confused:

Please somebody help me!:worried:

7. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    You and me both, liverock.:eek:

Go to the traditional Chinese medicine thread, there are people on that thread who know alot more about this than I do.

See more popular forum discussions.