Dr. Bateman answers IOM questions from the community: Part 2
Clark Ellis brings us Part 2 of an interview with Dr. Lucinda Bateman, where she answered questions posed by the patient community …
Discuss the article on the Forums.

New doctor, finally on meds

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by madietodd, Jul 25, 2013.

1. kearso

kearso

I've had to change doctors way too many times :(

2. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    What dosage did you try, and how often?

I've been doing 100mg twice per day (2nd dose at 2pm or earlier). The pills are 400mg, so I have to split them. But haven't felt wired thus far.

3. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    The supplement is called Herbal V, and one tablet has 250mg yohimbe. I took one.

I'm scared of stimulants, of having a crash down the road from using up energy that's not really available. Does that make sense?

But I'm tempted to try a half a tablet tomorrow.

4. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    The Fisher Wallace device stopped working after a few weeks; I've sent it back.

The lyme test came back negative, so one less thing to worry about!

I've been on Terry Wahls' diet for a week. I had started 0.5 LDN at the same time, but then I stopped the LDN so I can first see if the diet affects sleep. I expect to stay on the diet long-term.

I decided to go back to Florida and see Dr. Rey, now that I know I don't have lyme disease. She got me in quickly; I see her on 10/29. Depending on what she says, I hope to start the LDN again after I get back.

5. Ema

Ema Senior Member

Midwest USA
    Sorry to hear that the machine stopped working...and good luck at your appt in FL!

madietodd likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.