1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Lessons from ME/CFS: Finding Meaning in the Suffering
If you're aware of my previous articles here at Phoenix Rising then it's pretty clear that I don't generally spend my time musing upon the philosophy of the disease. I find it better to spend my time reading research and trying my best to break it down to its core elements and write...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

New blog on Age of Autism about XMLVs in xenografts

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by Kate_UK, Jul 16, 2011.

1. RustyJ

RustyJ Contaminated Cell Line 'RustyJ'

Brisbane, Aust
    Yeh, I guess I shouldn't put too much faith in the testing abilities of the non-WPI labs to actually find MLVs in the the blood of their lab workers. The percentage of those infected could well be much higher than the general public. So the only way we can gauge is through numbers that are getting sick.
  2. gregf

gregf Senior Member

Sydney Australia
    What a coincidence.

New overnight : Someone in the UK is moving to have a committee to control human animal experimentation, and calling for more of the same.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-14232061

Of course they are defending human cancer to mouse xenografts.
    And who is involved ?
    Do I smell a weasel ?

See more popular forum discussions.