1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Brain Cells Making us Sick? The microglia connection in ME/CFS & Fibromyalgia
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, could trigger and perpetuate the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

New blog entry by Ali and yesterday one by Dr Deckoff-Jones

Discussion in 'XMRV Testing, Treatment and Transmission' started by SickOfSickness, Sep 12, 2010.

1. SickOfSickness

SickOfSickness Senior Member

US
  2. alice1

alice1 Senior Member

Toronto
    I tried to find what antiretroviral med they've been taking and I couldn't find it.
    It doesn't help im foggy today so if anone one knows please post.
    Thankyou.
  3. SickOfSickness

US
    They are taking three of them, and they wrote it on the blog in the past. They are taking AZT and tenofovir and raltegravir.
  4. SickOfSickness

US
    Here is the link: http://treatingxmrv.blogspot.com/2010/08/random-thoughts.html

Here is the dosage info: We are taking AZT 300mg twice daily, Viread 300mg once daily and Isentress 400mg twice daily, standard adult HIV doses.

Viread = tenofovir.
    Isentress = raltegravir.

Apparently Isentress is expensive ($1000/mo) since there's no generic and the others are $100 and $150/mo from Canada, she said it in the post. She said Isentress has a compassionate use program.

See more popular forum discussions.