• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New articles on how to exercise/sweat away your ME or cross my palm with silver and I will cure you

Valentijn

It may well have been the threat of one of the posters saying that they were contacting their lawyer and another talking of legal action :);)
I might have expressed the opinion that they'd deserve any lawsuits resulting from harm done to patients who follow their medical advice, especially since they were deliberately removing contradictory scientific information from the comments :whistle:

hellytheelephant

How did you guess @slysaint .?
Can you work out which is @Molly98 ?
The third, of course, is @hellytheelephant . She is easy to spot as she is a few centuries younger ,
Happy Days! So nice to see that holiday photo again. That's us making bone broth for the whole of the PR membership who are unable to cook. My grey wrinkled skin and cardigan are a dead giveaway. :p

Molly98

I might have expressed the opinion that they'd deserve any lawsuits resulting from harm done to patients who follow their medical advice, especially since they were deliberately removing contradictory scientific information from the comments :whistle:

I thought that one might be yours @Valentijn :) and I have been on the phone to my lawyer all morning ;) teamwork :thumbsup:

Countrygirl

I would never have guessed that you wrote that comment @Valentijn :whistle::p

I had thought you quite a sweet and shy retiring lady. :D

:thumbsup:

SilverbladeTE

Some of us already are, @trishrhymes . I am the one in the middle. The photo was taken a few years ago.

"Double, double, toil and trouble!
Fire burn and cauldron bubble!
A boil on yer arse and a sudden sexual desire for brillo pads for all ye psychobabblers and snake oil peddlers!"

:p

steel-woold-amazon.jpg