1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

new article on ncubator.ca, "Dr. Upcott's Deep Immune Tincture"

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Jody, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
  2. shannah

shannah Senior Member

Jody,

Whatever happened to this article. I can't seem to find it anymore but know I've read it in the past.

3. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    Shannah,

I'm not sure what you mean. I clicked the link and it took me to the article page on my website Ncubator.

Can you clarify?

4. shannah

shannah Senior Member

Well I seem to vaguely remember an article you wrote extolling the virtues of the Deep Immune Tincture but I don't see it there now.

5. shannah

shannah Senior Member

How embarassing ... I clicked on everything except the right link!

Thanks Jody

6. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    Do you see the title in blue letters in my initial post? Click that hyperlink and it will take you to the article.

7. dannybex

dannybex Senior Member

Seattle
    Hi Jody,

Just wondering: Do you still recommend it? And/or are you still taking it, or just when things flare up?

8. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    LOL

Wouldn't it be great if everything was so easy to solve?:D

9. shannah

shannah Senior Member

Because I ended up doing a search to find it, it was highlighted in yellow - didn't notice it was a hyperlink in blue. You wouldn't bellieve how much time I've spent looking for this article to pass onto someone else. Oh the joys!

Anyway, thanks Jody - glad you were around. Like dannybex, I'd be interested in hearing your recent thoughts on it too.

10. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    Hi Dan,

I'd recommend it most definitely. I think it was very instrumental in the beginning of my recovery process. I took it for a couple of years, with a short break in there somewhere. Took it until ... not sure when I stopped, sometime in the last year I guess.

I'm not taking it now, though if Dr. Upcott told me I should, I would. Loved that stuff. Tasted terrible.:D

11. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    shannah,

I didn't know the hyperlinks are a different colour in a search. I'm glad you finally yelled for help.:Retro wink:

As I detail in the article, I had immediate reactions to taking it -- within something like 20 min. or half an hour or something like that (haven't read my own article in awhile and this all started over 3 yrs ago:rolleyes:). The reactions were most uncomfortable but they gradually lessened, and I am convinced they were eliminating toxins from my system.

I felt secure about taking this instead of drugs because I figure, if I don't know what's wrong with me, how safe is it to throw experimental guess-work drugs at it? I could get worse for all I know.

Better to be building up the body in general, whether I know what's wrong or not. And that's what this stuff does.

It has anti-virals, anti-bacterials, adaptogens, antioxidants, liver detoxifiers ... all of that has to be good for someone who's been run flat.

If my doctor recommended that I go back on it I would not hesitate.

12. liverock

liverock Senior Member

UK
    Jody

I take some of the nutrients mentioned in the tincture Astragalus, Reishi, Shitaiki, Mitaiki, Licorice also Aged Garlic, all washed down with liquid minerals with humic acid.

Does it work? Well I feel better than I did before taking them. I think the humic acid is probably the most important, stops herpes,coxsackie and HIV-1 virus replication according to studies. It also controls stress hormones, balances T and K cells,increases mitochondria function and looks like black sludge.:rolleyes: Still if its working who cares?

http://www.humichealth.info/effects.html

13. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    Hi Jody - The links can also be hard to see depending on which "theme" someone might have selected for their PR forum. I know that "Blue and Gray" makes them hard to see on my computer. Just a thought. Can you make links "Bold"?

14. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    August,

I can certainly try to do that next time I post an article.

Thanks for mentioning it.

15. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    Sounds good, liverock. I mean ... it sounds terrible.:Retro tongue:

But ... it sounds good. :D

See more popular forum discussions.