1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Time Change Equals Jet Lag, ME/CFS Style
Jody Smith marvels at how much difference one hour can make to those with ME/CFS, as much of the world has endured The Time Change in recent weeks ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

new article empowher.com "Lyme Disease: To Eradicate It, We Must Fully Identify It"

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease and Co-Infections' started by Jody, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
  2. Lesley

Lesley Senior Member

Southeastern US
    I look forward to reading this. My daughter and I were recently diagnosed with Lyme after years of CFS. I wish it had been properly investigated years ago.

Thanks Jody!
  3. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    Hi Lesley,

It would make so much difference -- with Lyme, with CFS, and so many other conditions -- if information was made available and treated like a priority instead of being dismissed.

Our chronic communities are doing a great job of getting information out to each other, I think. Especially since ... we're sick, for heaven's sake. :rolleyes:

Having each others' backs makes a huge difference.
  4. Frickly

Frickly Senior Member

Texas
    Thanks Jody! I have been sick for 9 years and was diagnosed with CFS a couple of years back and, finally, lyme about a month ago. My sister was also recently diagnosed with lyme. This is an excellent article and love that you mentioned autism! I am trying to get my son tested for lyme now. Keep writing!
  5. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    Holy cow, Frickly. Your poor family.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll do my best to keep getting stuff out there.

See more popular forum discussions.