1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

New article "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Crashes And Climbing Back Up"

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by Jody, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
  2. KC22

KC22 Senior Member

Ohio
    Jody...

Another great article!! You described it perfectly.... only someone who knows this disease would understand every word you wrote. It was clear to me and yes, I agree, I save my energy for my husband and son. Then if there's leftovers, others may get some. Rarely, though.

Nice Job!!!:)

3. liverock

liverock Senior Member

UK
    Another nice one Jody, crashes are something we all have to get used to sooner or later.

Here's a hug for all the help you give to people through your writing.[​IMG]

4. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    Thanks KC and liverock,

I appreciate your comments. :)

5. Snez

Snez Senior Member

Tasmania, Australia
    Thank you Jody for another thoughtful article.:)

Like other frustrating aspects of our illness, crashes and the need for resting are so poorly understood/tolerated.

I've very rarely had someone give me "permission" to rest/pace so I need to constantly give it to myself.

Snez

6. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    I'm sorry to hear that, Snez.

I have been fortunate to have a husband, kids, a mother and one brother who while they don't pretend to know what it is like for me, have been supportive this way.

It's good that you are able to give yourself that permission. If it helps, you have my permission too. :)

7. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA
    You put things so well. You capture what I feel. You say it much better than I can.

8. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    Andrew, I am touched.

I will do my best to continue doing this. :)

See more popular forum discussions.