• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

new anti-inflammatory supplement/agent targeting cytokines, incl. post exertion

mellster

Marco
Ordered it - had to call as their website is experiencing problems. We shall see but I'm excited as I have been looking for a potent (natural) inflammatory cytokine reducer that doesn't suppress the immune system.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Ordered it - had to call as their website is experiencing problems. We shall see but I'm excited as I have been looking for a potent (natural) inflammatory cytokine reducer that doesn't suppress the immune system.

Please let us know what you experience from it. Hope it is good. We need a good, new anti-inflammatory that doesn't suppress the immune system.

Best,
Sushi

It has been a few months now since anyone posted on this thread. Have any of you guys seen results from this?

mellster

Marco
I am still taking it and it does not seem to have any neg. side effects. I have been improving overall but have been around 80-85% for a while now, so it is hard to say how much effect the anatabloc has but my inflammation has definitely lessened by a notch. cheers