1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

New ABC News Article 10/30/09

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by greybeh, Oct 31, 2009.

1. greybeh

greybeh Guest

2. Jimk

Jimk

Cleveland, Ohio
    Nice to know we are "not fakes"

Most of this is a rehash, but it's good to keep attention on this.
  3. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

greybeh

Great you caught this, but there is another thread on it that went up yesterday.

if:)
  4. garcia

garcia Aristocrat Extraordinaire

London, UK
    I haven't seen any other thread on this article, so thanks for posting it. It was very interesting, especially on page 3 where it talks about Dr Klimas:

Is this the first feedback we have gotten on anti-retroviral therapy?

Also the Activated Cellular Therapy looks interesting.
  5. greybeh

greybeh Guest

Ah, sorry about the re-post. I've been trying to keep up with the forum but I am sure I've been missing some posts.
  6. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

no worries. Personally, I'd rather get something twice than miss it!

I find it tough to stay on top of what's already on the forum - in fact I can't. So if I remember, and am up to it (and all the other caveats we ahve), I use the search function 1st

if:)

See more popular forum discussions.