1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

New ABC News Article 10/30/09

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by greybeh, Oct 31, 2009.

1. greybeh

greybeh Guest

2. Jimk

Jimk

Cleveland, Ohio
    Nice to know we are "not fakes"

Most of this is a rehash, but it's good to keep attention on this.

3. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

greybeh

Great you caught this, but there is another thread on it that went up yesterday.

if:)

4. garcia

garcia Aristocrat Extraordinaire

London, UK
    I haven't seen any other thread on this article, so thanks for posting it. It was very interesting, especially on page 3 where it talks about Dr Klimas:

Is this the first feedback we have gotten on anti-retroviral therapy?

Also the Activated Cellular Therapy looks interesting.

5. greybeh

greybeh Guest

Ah, sorry about the re-post. I've been trying to keep up with the forum but I am sure I've been missing some posts.

6. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

no worries. Personally, I'd rather get something twice than miss it!

I find it tough to stay on top of what's already on the forum - in fact I can't. So if I remember, and am up to it (and all the other caveats we ahve), I use the search function 1st

if:)

See more popular forum discussions.