1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Nevermind

Discussion in 'Hypersensitivity and Intolerance' started by chilove, Nov 21, 2013.

1. chilove

chilove Senior Member

Hey all,

I've been suffering a lot lately from cloudy thinking, memory issues, and insomnia. The cognitive issues are affecting my ability to work so I'm going to the doctor (general practioner) even though I'm not sure that he can do anything to help.

Any suggestions on helpful tests to ask for to help hone in on the neuro challenges? i've been suffering from massive histamine intolerance and EMF sensitivity since starting methylation a year ago.

Thanks!

Audrey

2. peggy-sue

peggy-sue

Scotland
    What is available depends very much on where in the world you live.
    Does your gp take EMF or methylation seriously?

3. chilove

chilove Senior Member

He is not knowledgable at all about those issues but is sympathetic and tries to be helpful. He will order whatever tests I ask for. I haven't found anyone who specializes in CFS/ME nearby yet.

4. peggy-sue

peggy-sue

Scotland
    I think you need answers from somebody in America, then.

I'm in the UK - we don't get tests.

I haven't tried any methylation stuff, I'm a bit (very) wary of it.

But there are a lot of folk here doing it - you need some of them to talk to you, they will know.

But you are saying you've been a lot worse since you've been doing it?

Personally, I found that taking daily vitamin B12 sublingually, helps my brain no end.

See more popular forum discussions.