1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Never ending search for a B Complex....how about this one?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by juniemarie, Jun 28, 2013.

1. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    greenshots
    do you think its better to wait for my 23and me results before trying another type of B complex?

2. greenshots

greenshots Senior Member

California
    Yeh, I'd wait. Otherwise you might just waste more money and time with the wrong one.

3. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    thanks.

4. Lotus97

Lotus97 Senior Member

United States
  5. Lotus97

Lotus97 Senior Member

United States
    A good combo for those wanting b vitamins without much folate would be the Fibro Essentials I mentioned earlier and the Neurological Health Formula which Rich recommends as a multivitamin for his Simplified Methylation Protocol.
    http://www.holisticheal.com/neurological-health-formula-general-vitaminhhc-general.html
    Since the NHF is low in most b vitamins except P5P (the coenzymated form of B6) and the Fibro Essentials doesn't have any B6 these two would give a good balance.

6. Lotus97

Lotus97 Senior Member

United States
    Swanson actually has 2 active B complexes now. One has a lower dose (posted earlier in this thread by Juniemarie)
    http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swan...vailability-60-veg-caps?csi=SWU533&csp=SWU815
    which might be good for those you can't tolerate a high methylation dose. Not only does it have less methylfolate, but also less R5P and P5P which are involved in methylation and too much of those might be undesired. It might also be good for people who like a higher dose, but would rather split up their b vitamins into two doses.

Swanson also has a higher dose b complex for those who do want a higher methylation dose and would rather take it all it once. It's a slightly better value since you get twice as much for only 1.8 times the cost:
    http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swan...vailability-60-veg-caps?csi=SWU815&csp=SWU533

7. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
  8. Gandalf

Gandalf

Germany

See more popular forum discussions.