The Real ME: A Stock Photography Resource for the Media
We’ve all seen them in the news stories about ME/CFS: the guy in a suit at the office, yawning; the beautiful woman sitting at her desk with her immaculate make-up and elegantly coiffed hair, hand to her head and looking slightly pained.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

NeuroProtek, how long before one starts noticing effect?

Discussion in 'Mast Cell Disorders/Mastocytosis' started by mango, Aug 11, 2016.

1. mango

mango Senior Member

I'm asking for a severely ill friend. She writes:
    When Googling, I found this:
    http://www.mastcellmaster.com/clinical-studies/NeuroProtek-Frequently-Asked-Questions.pdf

Those of you who have tried NeuroProtek, what was it like for you?

(@justy?)

2. Strawberry

Strawberry Senior Member

Seattle, WA USA
    I noticed a difference within a few days. It was mild, but helped the antihistamines work better. My biggest result was with mental clarity. I have been on neuroprotek two months now.

Ketotifen gave me a much better (and much needed) positive response. I have only been on this two weeks.

What symptoms does your friend have?

justy and mango like this.
  3. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    I have taken NeuroProtek for over a year and the flavonoids (I think that is the right word?) of Rutin, Quercetin and Luteolin are all very helpful.

In my case I also take two other brands of Quercetin plus Daosin (all started at approx same time) so no way to know which is doing what!

mango likes this.
  4. justy

justy Donate Advocate Demonstrate

U.K
    im afraid I didn't get on with it well - headaches and a wired feeling. I meant to go back and try it again as its really expensive, but haven't so far.

mango likes this.
  5. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    That's too bad and I never had any side effects from NeuroProtek. I wonder what it was that caused the headache and wired feeling? I guess it's possible to try again and see if you get that same feeling but if you do, I definitely would not mess with it. We are all so different!

justy likes this.
  6. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    I felt it immediately. Within hours. I was able to quit taking hypothalamus glandular after my first dose of NP. I never took as much as suggested. One or 2/day. very helpful for me.

mango likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.