1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Neuropathy symptoms and yellow diarrhea after injesting vitamins

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by DKnickerbocker, Jan 30, 2014.

1. DKnickerbocker

DKnickerbocker

Hi Folks... this is a continuation/offshoot of my Thread entitled "MTHFR Acute Symptoms"

So as my previously thread discusses I have MTHFR and had a really bad reaciton to a bunch of B-vitamins back in november prior to my diagnosis... I then went on Methyl B-12 and Folate for about a month or so and did not do well with these. Stopped them about 3 weeks ago...

Since then I've been getting some neuropathy pain in the back of my legs and butt... not continuous... only when I sit for perods of time...

Then a week ago I ,made the mistake of eating 2 fortified protein bars and took a multi-vitamin... I had a violent reaction.... burning and tingling all over my body... liked I did previously and fluid retention. and very bad anxiety/agitation. (which is what happened in November...)

The tingling and burning sensation subsided for a few days but came back yesturday.... this time all over my body... today it was better but, then I had diarrhea... it was very yellow and burned (sorry for grossing folks out !!!) I've read that yellow diarrhea is a sign of gallbladder issues. Anybody know if those B-vitamins could have messed up my gallbladder or my body is having trouble processing them ? This second bought of intense neuropathy symptoms seem to be coinciding with the yellow stool.

See more popular forum discussions.