New Atmosphere, New Vision: Gibson and Whittemore Kick Off Invest in ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry reports on Dr. Gibson's introduction and Dr. Whittemore's keynote speech, at the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Neurobehavioral problems following low-level exposure to organophosphate pesticides

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by adreno, Jan 2, 2013.

1. adreno

adreno PR activist

2. Always loved UK government saying how "OP" chemicals were perfectly safe....and iirc, the minister who brought in the compulsory use of OP sheep dip, regardless of actual need, well he went off to nice job with the sheep dip manufacturers....

I gt M.E. after horrendously nasty damp proofing got put down in my house (was stoned out of my head, NOT FUN, and sick for 6 months, think that was also the cause of thw two week period of "low blood sugar", not sure that entire period in my life's a memory mess) and a nasty Flu-like bug that lasted for 2 months was on the rampage.
    Single cause, both, who knows?

I'd also suggest that future research may show that OP chemicals are very dangerous modulators of the immune system, and are behind a large percentage of the increase in allergies/immune problems we've seen
    AND
    that that a huge conspiracy to supress to the dangers of these chemicals, and other agro-chemical products, has been on the go for decades as part of the "Standard Operating Procedure" of hiding isssues and preventing Big Business form any form of hinderance by corrupt officials
    look at recent pressure by these SOBs to bring back DDT! that shows how grotesquely evil and uncaring they are

http://www.oprus2001.co.uk/hseimmune.htm

note from this and other items that OP expsoure even at low levels causes increases numbers/problems with B-Cells
    interestinf that is, from our persepctive!

and let us not forget what the much talked about by our war-mongering Politicians, Sarin and VX nervegas are: Organophosphates!
    and we spray this crap on our food. Mmmmm...smart, not! :p

3. natasa778

natasa778 Senior Member

Look up Ilback at al studies, also some by Danish teams, on xenobiotics and heavy metals and infection - both re . Here is a rough overview, a pubmed search will bring up hundred+ hits

See more popular forum discussions.