• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Neural Therapy

DavidJ.

you can find a detailed description in the group " a new day" by mike dessin. also personal experiences from patients. it would not harm to search for a nt doctor in toronto . i dont know about the costs there, but here in germany its about 25 dollars per session...

froufox

Would someone please explain to me what it is exactly.
Thanks.

Hi alice1,

Neural therapy is a way of treating electrical disturbances in the body via the autonomic nervous system, by injecting particular remedies into certain points on the body. Traditionally Procaine was injected in order to deal with pain but now many practitioners inject complex homeopathic remedies too such as those made by Heel or Sanum to deal with more complex problems and imbalances in the body and toxicity issues. Here are a couple of links that explain its development and the ways in which it can be used..

http://www.drkaslow.com/html/neural_therapy.html

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/Protocols/Klinghardt-Lecture-Neural-Therapy-and-the-Brain.html

Hope that helps.

K

_Kim_

you can find a detailed description in the group " a new day" by mike dessin. also personal experiences from patients. it would not harm to search for a nt doctor in toronto . i dont know about the costs there, but here in germany its about 25 dollars per session...

This group is not that easy to find if you don't know to look for it.

On the top of the page, in the dark blue bar, click: Community > Groups > A New Day

There is also a 22 page thread started by m0joey:
My Treatment with NT and homeopathics