1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Fable known as The PACE Trial
Graham, Janelle and Bob, have once again excelled themselves with their latest take on the 'poisoned apple' that was the PACE Trial...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Neural Therapy

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by alice1, Jan 8, 2010.

1. alice1

alice1 Senior Member

Toronto
    Would someone please explain to me what it is exactly.
    Thanks.
  2. DavidJ.

DavidJ.

Germany
    you can find a detailed description in the group " a new day" by mike dessin. also personal experiences from patients. it would not harm to search for a nt doctor in toronto . i dont know about the costs there, but here in germany its about 25 dollars per session...
  3. froufox

froufox Senior Member

Hi alice1,

Neural therapy is a way of treating electrical disturbances in the body via the autonomic nervous system, by injecting particular remedies into certain points on the body. Traditionally Procaine was injected in order to deal with pain but now many practitioners inject complex homeopathic remedies too such as those made by Heel or Sanum to deal with more complex problems and imbalances in the body and toxicity issues. Here are a couple of links that explain its development and the ways in which it can be used..

http://www.drkaslow.com/html/neural_therapy.html

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/Protocols/Klinghardt-Lecture-Neural-Therapy-and-the-Brain.html

Hope that helps.
  4. alice1

alice1 Senior Member

Toronto
    Thankyou and yes that helps alot.
  5. _Kim_

_Kim_ Guest

This group is not that easy to find if you don't know to look for it.

On the top of the page, in the dark blue bar, click: Community > Groups > A New Day

There is also a 22 page thread started by m0joey:
    My Treatment with NT and homeopathics
  6. alice1

alice1 Senior Member

Toronto
    Thanks Kim.
  7. DavidJ.

DavidJ.

Germany
    i hope you give it a try :)

See more popular forum discussions.