1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Lessons from ME/CFS: Finding Meaning in the Suffering
If you're aware of my previous articles here at Phoenix Rising then it's pretty clear that I don't generally spend my time musing upon the philosophy of the disease. I find it better to spend my time reading research and trying my best to break it down to its core elements and write...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

neural therapy/prolo therapy bioacupuncture

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by lizw118, May 16, 2011.

1. lizw118

lizw118 Senior Member

Hi everyone
    I am interested in trying neural therapy but I can't seem to find many doctors who practice it. Is it worth seeking someone out? It seems expensive, but I still have some problems with my nervous system (dysautonomia).
    Has anyone tried these, and if so did they work on your nervous system symptoms? Is it worth it?
    Thanks
    Liz
  2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Contact Michael Dessin(he is on this forum, Cort did a story on it), he had a Dr do Neural therapy and I think it saved his life?!

GG

PS I looked for a Dr, but I think they are very scarce! At least in my part of the country.
  3. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    I think M0Joey also tried it.
  4. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    I've tried neutral therapy for some injuries after an accident and it was good for the pain. Too expensive to continue with and I needed to keep having it. Also tried bio-accupunture years ago for my ME viral/PEM symptoms but no good effects effect.

Neither of these helped my own dysautonomia symptoms.

See more popular forum discussions.