1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process
Gabby Klein gives an overview of the P2P process, shedding light on the pitfalls with advice as to what we can do in protest ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Neural Therapy - Greek/German doctor issues some research/report paper

Discussion in 'Addressing Biotoxin, Chemical & Food Sensitivities' started by Solon, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Solon

Solon Guest

Can anyone translate?? I have seemed to found this Greek doctor here which is of great interest to me as i currently live in Greece that comments on neural therapy. Actually the more i have read about this from Mike the more i realise the truth and effectiveness behind dr. J. Goldsteins approach (the psychiatrist-neurosomatic doctor who treated CFS patients for many years- anyone visited him???)

Anyways, i am interested in finding more and more about this Neural therapy- i dont understand really how this may work and a person like Mike can recover whilst still having so many infections in his body. Does this therapy actually anesthetize the immune system from reacting to a pathogen?? I cant really understand it based on the medical knowledge i have compiling all those years. Offcourse dr. Goldstein also did the same things to his patients as i read in his books, giving them CNS anesthetics like ketamine/an NMDA receptor blocker.
    I am thinking of travelling to Germany if possible to find some proper clinics, since i dont really trust Greek medical system nowadays, but need really to identify the logic behind this therapy.

http://www.neuraltherapy.gr/files/PAPATHANASIOU_NEUROIMMUNOLOGISCHE_GRUNDLAGEN_NT.pdf

2. Kristen

Kristen Los Angeles

Sothern California

See more popular forum discussions.