• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Neil McGregor’s presentation at Open Medicine Foundation’s Community Symposium

pattismith

I edited to add some infos I got on these snp from the ENLIS software :thumbsup:

@Learner1 , it will be interesting to see if we find some comon snp polymorphisms, but the 23andme changed between yours and mine, so not sure we can compare ...

FMMM1

Thanks for posting! Do you know if the rs numbers are anywhere, and can these SNPs be found by mining one's 23andme data?

Further thought Nancy Klimas's group (Klimas's 23andME Research Tribe) are looking for 23andme data from people with ME/CFS presumably to look for further genetic mutations to provide insights into ME/CFS. I'm sure you aready know of Klimas's interest. Don't know if they have published rs numbers yet.