1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Patient Experience: "What Bronllys taught me about pacing."
In 2012, Maya, who had tried to cope with ME/CFS on her own for many years, attended a pain management centre in Wales, U.K., and is now able to achieve more through pacing and acceptance, than she had been able to before the course...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

NEI Clinic in Coral Gables, FL

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by LJBluesky, Dec 30, 2012.

1. LJBluesky

LJBluesky

Orlando
    There is a place in Coral Gables, FL called NEI. It seems to be both a research and clinical facility. Has anyone been there? Does anyone know their protocol for treating CFS? Thanks!
  2. CallieAndToby

CallieAndToby Senior Member

florida
    Thanks for this post. I am highly interested. The web-site says they have a new way of diagnosing complicated cases and they look for more than just CFS, they try to cover the entire spectrum of neuro-immune illnesses from what I read. Any information will be helpful to us florida folks.
  3. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Are they currently open? How do I find out about them?
  4. SanDiego#1

SanDiego#1 SanDiego#1

SouthEast USA
    Bluesky

Don't know anything about this facility- However, I have found out recently that Drs that specialize in Autism, ME and Infectious disease treat ME and CFIDS. Some are Neurologists. They are all Autoimmune. Know someone that was just diagnosed with Lupus and is seeing my Enviromental Dr. here. She does not treat Dys Dysfunction however.First thing she put her on was B-12 injections Hydroxy. Also her Adrenals were not functioning. Interesting!!!

Would like to know more about the facility in Coral Gables. Need to Google it.

Thanks,

SD
  5. SOC

SOC Moderator and Senior Member

USA

This is a PANDORA project lead by Marly Silverman, it appears. It looks like it's still in the works so there's no patient care available at this time, but I could be wrong. :)
  6. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    This is what I saw too but, it seems like it's just a website right now.
  7. CallieAndToby

CallieAndToby Senior Member

florida
    Yea I found it on the pandora site and mentioned it to the first poster. I emailed them yesterday asking when it would be open. I will let ya'll know when I get a response.
    Nielk likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.