1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

nefazadone/serzone tx

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by xrayspex, Dec 1, 2012.

1. xrayspex

xrayspex Senior Member

u.s.a.
    has anyone tried nefazadone?
  2. xrayspex

xrayspex Senior Member

u.s.a.
    bizarrely, the few meds that I have had helpful effects from tend to get taken off the market or blackboxed, strange.

a lot of these people seem to feel positively about it like I and also didnt like trad'l ssris or snris, they seem to be mostly taking it for psych stuff but I figure psych/med are all sides of same coin. nefazadone less propensity for wt gain and sex dysfunction, helps headaches etc

http://www.askapatient.com/viewrating.asp?drug=20152&name=SERZONE
  3. perovyscus

perovyscus

I have used it. Unfortunately, I only had a gram total to work with. I found it paradoxically stimulating when taken in the evening at 100 mg, so I would try a low dose at 50 mg in the morning. It's similar to an SSRI and amphetamine simultaneously, which is in line with its mechanism.

See more popular forum discussions.