1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Need Help with Detox Reaction

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Infinite1, May 4, 2011.

1. Infinite1

Infinite1

I must admit I underestimated the strength of the methylation cycle therapy. Following a colon and Liver cleanse I have been taking methylB12, P5P, Zinc and Vit E and on occasion Tumeric. I've detoxed an awful lot. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that I drew out a bit of heavy metal, perhaps mercury, out of my PNS tissues. It feels as if it hasn't cleared however as I'm getting tingling sensations, muscle twitching etc. What is a good chleating substance that I should take to adequately clear this?
  2. aprilk1869

aprilk1869 Senior Member

Scotland, UK
    Are you taking any potassium? Also magnesium works well with potassium and a sign of magnesium deficiency is muscle twitching. When you're healing you use up a lot of potassium and a deficiency can be very dangerous.
  3. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    Hi Infinite1,

It is not l;ikely that you are having detox. You are having typical startup symptoms. Potassium can drop rapidly when an effective b12 is taken as cell reproduction starts up. You need all the basics for cell formation, A, D, e , C, etxc/ Magnesium and potassium are critical for effectiveness and potassium lack can be dangerous ansd causa all sorst of muscle malfunctions. The tingling is the damaged nerves waking up with the mb12. Given Metafolin, mb12, zinc, adb12 and a omega3 fishoils and the rest of the basics those can heal.

See more popular forum discussions.