• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Need Guidance on New Tx Recs

I saw my functional MD yesterday. We are still waiting on the results for Lyme and parasitic infection tests. Yesterday, he proposed Results RNA colloidal spray (working toward 12 sprays a day) and ozone auto hemotherapy. I have seen posts re: former, and it seems some people swear by it. I am concerned about becoming a smurf permanently. I have not seen much re: latter. The MD says that most patients do remarkably well on the ozone auto hemotherapy. Of course this is his (potentially biased) account. Curious about people's thoughts re: either or both treatments.

I want to evaluate each treatment before going into it blindly. Although I do not believe this to be his intention, I cannot help but feel like he is profiting on my despair.

I live in Austin!! I don't really have any good recommendations. I was intially diagnosed with MS and when they wanted to do the tests, I hardcore decided to go back home to Savannah to try and get quicker care.