Invisible Illness Awareness Week 2016: Our Voices Need to Be Heard
Never heard of Invisible Illness Awareness Week? You're not alone. Jody Smith sheds a little light to make it more visible
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Need Advice on What to Try Next

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by cman89, Oct 24, 2016.

1. cman89

cman89 Senior Member

Hayden, Idaho
    So, I have been using methylation supps for a few years now, with good result. I am looking at trying to add on to what I already take, to see if I can bring it to the next level, and help address some migraine like symptoms I have been dealing with lately. Here is what I take:
    Methylcobalamin
    Dibencozide
    Potassium
    Methylfolate
    Choline
    B-Multi (no b-12)
    ....and that's it, really. I have other supplements as well, but those are only taken on an as needed basis.
    I am looking at adding either: Sam-e or acetyl l carnitine. I tried the carnitine a few years back, but don't remember much about it. The Sam-e I have never used. If I only could pick one, what would make better sense from your experience?

2. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    Marc_NL likes this.
  3. cman89

cman89 Senior Member

Hayden, Idaho
    To be completely honest, what I have is more like a post-viral headache rather than full on Migraine symptoms. Its irritating and debilitating when bad, but the level of pain with migraine is worse, at least from what I hear. My symptoms first popped up a few years ago, but have lingered since I got a gastro infection in India this August. So, there certainly can be a gut connection. In fact, some probiotics seem to make it worse for me......

See more popular forum discussions.