Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Need Advice on What to Try Next

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by cman89, Oct 24, 2016.

1. cman89

cman89 Senior Member

Hayden, Idaho
    So, I have been using methylation supps for a few years now, with good result. I am looking at trying to add on to what I already take, to see if I can bring it to the next level, and help address some migraine like symptoms I have been dealing with lately. Here is what I take:
    Methylcobalamin
    Dibencozide
    Potassium
    Methylfolate
    Choline
    B-Multi (no b-12)
    ....and that's it, really. I have other supplements as well, but those are only taken on an as needed basis.
    I am looking at adding either: Sam-e or acetyl l carnitine. I tried the carnitine a few years back, but don't remember much about it. The Sam-e I have never used. If I only could pick one, what would make better sense from your experience?

2. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    Marc_NL likes this.
  3. cman89

cman89 Senior Member

Hayden, Idaho
    To be completely honest, what I have is more like a post-viral headache rather than full on Migraine symptoms. Its irritating and debilitating when bad, but the level of pain with migraine is worse, at least from what I hear. My symptoms first popped up a few years ago, but have lingered since I got a gastro infection in India this August. So, there certainly can be a gut connection. In fact, some probiotics seem to make it worse for me......

See more popular forum discussions.