• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Need Advice - Hair Metals High Mn Ba - Food Intolerance

This is my first post, please go easy on me. I am 30 years old and have MTHFR double hetero.

Since about November I have felt spacy, it became permanent about February and seems to be progressing. I have been trying my best to take Mb12 and Methylfolate, but they make me crazy like nothing I have ever felt before. But it did improve my neuropathies, feet and hands don't tingle as much and tremors have subsided some, I can sleep now. I was taking Hydroxy B12 and a B-complex to stabilize but over time I developed worse food sensitivities.

When I started the Mb12 I was taking Penicillin and stopped both at the same time, ended up in the ER drinking coconut water to calm low potassium symptoms drank two in an hour or so,my stomach has been funny ever since.

I have severe exercise intolerance that progresses every day, last thursday I was walking stairs at work and I turned cold, purple and lightheaded I sat down, told someone this week I have been having blood sugar issues (just popped up, possibly yeast, or green diet, blood sugar has always been high/normal 80-130). Anyway they called an ambulance and I was told to take time off of work.

I have spent over 10K on doctors and lab tests and am almost tapped out. Living with my fiancee's grandparents who are extremely irritated with me, getting married in a month.

Yesterday I ate very little took some B6 and Mag/Zn to calm the histamine responses it made my skin burn, when I took Mag/Zn it would stop, best sleep in 6 months. But still extremely sensitive to starches, ate some rice made me lightheaded and blood would be thin when I checked it for blood sugar. When I eat I get very lightheaded/spacy, lately Blood sugar is 70-100 and BP usually 125/85.

Got heavy metal hair test 5 times upper range on Manganese, manganism? 2 times upper limit on Barium. Have worked in fab shops most of my life. Lower end of range Cobalt, B12 deficient? And low Iron (used to eat lots of red meat), caused by high Manganese?

My main question is why am I overly sensitive methylfolate deficient? Yeast? MCAD? All of the above? I can remember when this started I was sensitive to wine/beer, slow cooked meats, fish all high histamine foods, now a histamine liberating food messes with me too.

Also, when I tried methylfolate I licked the 400mcg solgar metafolin within 30 minutes my heart was at 120bpm and stayed that way for three days had to take klonipen to sleep, I became super sensitive to B12 again.

I had my DHEA-S and testosterone tested they indicate I am in the middle stages of adrenal fatigue, DHEA-S 350 (highish, body fighting) testosterone 190 (low body under stress).

My calcium has been in the highish ranges at times 10.9 once, check PTH twice was good, lately not eating much lost 50 pounds and calcium is around 9.8.

I have seen numerous doctors, two naturopathic MDs one strongly believes my problems are mold exposure lived in moldy home for 1.5 years wants a C4a, lipids, pregnenolone, Lyme Western Blot (I am almost out of money don't know if I should). The other is waiting on porphrins, stool CP, glutathione, oats, edta challenge, neurotransmitters.

I felt better when I took xanax and klonipen a few months ago but stopped, I read they are powerful antihistamines as most anti-anxietys are.

I am thinking my methylation is screwed up, causing histamine issues, with some form of toxicity (mold, metals), compounded by MTHFR, a family history of food reactions (lightheaded), great grandmother died only eating lettuce, cousins keep food diaries food makes us loopy.

I have also had some kidney irregularities, when I was working out November I weighed about 210, and they found proteinuria, hematuria and low creatinine excretion, I have horizontal ridges in my fingernails from about that time. I am now about 160 and can just walk, feeling like I am always drunk.

I went to LSU graduated in biology top of my class 3.8 science / math 4.0 chemistry minor. If/when I get better I want to go into research to solve these problems.

Please give whatever advice you can.

More information, MCV went from 93 to 97 from March 4 to mid March in this time I had my single amalgam removed by a dentist using a dam etc. And I began Klonipen/Xanax.

Since starting supplementing I have not had a reduction in my MCV yet. Still foamy urine (gross but I know the proteinuria is still there) and a reddish color to my urine (hematuria).

I have had two EDTA chelation IV's I felt tired after both for an hour or two. I had decent dreams for the first time in a long time. The second I had a good appetite and felt alive, exercise intolerance briefly dissapeared for a day or two. Due to not being able to tolerate even vitamins I have not been able to replace the good that is coming out with the bad and cannot get anymore IV's they even want to do a vitamin IV, which I am scared of due to the glutathione causing worsening of my problems.

I hate to say this when I know people out there have much worse problems, but I am desperate, please help me.

When I did the chelation the second time, after sleeping 8 hours I woke with clear urine, no protein or blood. I think my kidneys (where mercury accumulates) could be stressed.

Sam7777

OK so your textbook MTHFR/Metal/Diet/Mold and "maybe" lyme.

EDTA on the kidneys with the IV are not good. You need to learn about how metals redistribute and create issues. You need to understand what the underlying system that utilizes metals is. Different metals are excreted by different systems.

Chris Shade PhD. discusses the amplification of mercury detox IABDM, 2012, Virginia pt.1 - YouTube
Chris Shade PhD. discusses the amplification of mercury detox IABDM, 2012, Virginia pt.2 - YouTube

Learn some things about diet and food reactions.

Wise Traditions London 2010 - Natasha Campbell McBride - YouTube
Dr. Mercola Interviews Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride About Immunity and Gut Flora - YouTube
Dr. Mercola Interviews Dr. Huber about GMO (Part 1 of 2) - YouTube
"An Organic Chemist's Perspective on Paleo" by Mathieu Lalonde, PhD - YouTube

Micheal Pollan's Books. Especially Omnivore's Dilemma.
Weston A Price website.

http://onibasu.com/wiki/Cutler_protocol
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/frequent-dose-chelation/

The effects of start up issues are well explained by Freddd in the active b12 basics and the simplified methylation and a number of other topics in this part.

If you can get injectable methylb12 that would be best, though many do fine with sublingual. I am still trying to find non-prescription injectable b12.

The only thing about testosterone I know of is to take herbs. You have to decide on how much your willing to go with that, and take that road. But I will give you the name of the herbs. Low T as I am sure you know, is very dour.

Mucuna Puriens, Tongkat Ali, Schizandra Berry, Ginseng, Cordyceps, Nettles, Ashwaghanda, and Avena Sativa.

My T is 1122 ng/dL. I still have CFS. I don't think I would be better with low T. My T might have gone down some, but it is still high. My problems are very very mental. My trace hair mineral analysis showed 7 deficiencies. It was very blatantly a sign of some combination of gut disease and/or amalgam caused mercury poisoning. And I ate 21 servings of fish a week for 3 years. Not kidding one bit.

I "think" Alpha lipoic acid hurt me bad. I think I tried to chelate, did it wrong, and caused CFS. Before I was just not very healthy, but could go to school and function, had issues, but not CFS type stuff. I was on my way down regardless. ALA and bad chelating probably did me in.

Also look into PatientsLikeMe. http://www.patientslikeme.com/members/view/263389

Thank you very much, the videos have been tremendously helpful.

I read a lot about the startup effects, but I am having such a hard time. I know hydroxy b12 and folinic (my case vegetables) cause an induced folate deficiency.

But I have a very hard time with Mb12. Methylfolate was the most intense experience I have ever had. I tried Niacin and C to calm it, but it did not work. At the time I don't think I was taking B vits, so perhaps I was deficient something else and was not taking a multi.

Could someone please help me get started so I can heal? I would like to go slow if that is possible....

The day after I did the methylfolate I went to a dentist for other issues and the dentist said they had never seen someones gums so inflammed.

I am really needing someones help, I don't know what I can do to make it up, but I will do my best to repay anyones efforts.

caledonia

It sounds like you might have the CBS mutation, in which case you'll need to do a CBS protocol first before you can proceed with mB12 and methylfolate.

I have this issue also. I was only able to tolerate 0.5mcg of mB12 at first.

Watch/read the links in my signature, starting with the Methylation Made Easy videos.

Sam7777

Bad gums... not good. Deal with that directly,

oregano, eucalyptus, lavender, tea leaf essential oils mixed with extra virgin organic coconut oil mouthwash 3x daily for 10 mins each with a follow up of listerine and pickling salt, yes pure pickling salt. Dont overbrush your teeth and gums that will rough them up more.

Caledonia, how did you deal with the CBS?

Sam7777 weird thing is the gum swelling has since went down, maybe it was because I licked the Methylfolate or maybe because I finished the antibiotics, or maybe because I started hydroxyB12? Too many variables... But I am going to try using essential oils. I ran into the Essential Oil Lady who helped me get seen by THE doctor in my area for CFS/Autism etc. I cannot tell if the essential oils are the real deal. What is your opinion, I seem to hear good things, but others say they don't work, should I try? Raindrop therapy for mold?

Today I got my labs back for neurotransmitters and rbc minerals/metals, see attached.

Super low 5-HIAAA, Serotonin, normal Glutamate and Histamine, I bet that is a bad ratio. Also low DOPAC, GABA, Dopamine and Epinephrine

RBC had low potassium... very low, the metals will come on the OATS, porphrins and EDTA chelation challenge.

The doctor recommended neurolink 2X / day which is 30mg p5p 1200mg tyrosine 750mg GABA 600mg L-Glutamine 600mg Inositol 600mg Taurine and 150mg 5-HTP.

I know that B6 makes my skin burn without other vitamins, so I need to figure out how to take regular vitamins before I can consider the neurolink. Most of my problems are neurological, although I am beginning to experience fatigue extremely easily, walking in store is tiring now. I suspect this is due to histamine release on exertion and low blood sugar.

Any recommendations in light of my extreme sensitivity to Methylfolate and MeB12?

Today went in for a vitamin IV no glutathione or C, blood sugar has been staying low vitamin C causes hypoglycemia and I did not want to pass out. Ate a 250 cal jr. plain hamburger and it went from 66 to 71 in 30-45 minutes. I got my blood sugar up to 81 today after eating two jr. plain hamburgers (they don't seem to cause me bad reactions other than sleepyness). I want to eat vegetables and better foods, but figuring out what to eat only a few things have no reacted lately.

I feel a little bit more energy but can't really tell yet.

Right now my throat is red and irritated and I have inflammed follicles under my left eye that have been there for at least several weeks, sarc, granulamatous (cat scratch fever, lyme, histoplasmosis (mold)) or just an allergy since that is lymphatic... Don't know but it is a clue.... Throat has been inflammed for quite some time, I suspect dry at night drink 20oz of water a night or mold or something else...

Attachments

• 4-19-13 neurotransmitters-1.pdf
    348 KB · Views: 8
  • 4-19-13 rbc minerals metals-1.pdf
    354.7 KB · Views: 13
My biggest goal right now is to take a multivitamin, the doctor has recommended activnutrients as my multivitamin, looks good but P5P, 100mcg methylfolate and 250mcg MeB12...

http://www.nhthealthyliving.com/ActivNutrients-wo-Iron-120-Caps-by-Xymogen_p_3969.html

I am really scared to take any, was considering going into doctors office and breaking into tiny piece and taking, or should I get a GNC vitamin and take it with tiniest sliver of methylfolate lick?

Or should I just rest, I am extremely tired, moreso by the day, perhaps I should wait and see if the vitamin IV begins working...

Or should I get CBS mutation corrected? I have 23andme out will be in a month or two....

http://www.dramyyasko.com/resources/autism-pathways-to-recovery/chapter-6/

CBS mutations: Unless these are addressed first, adding in other methylation cycle supports can lead to increased levels of ammonia, highly elevated taurine, hydrogen sulfide, and other toxic sulfur byproducts. We address these via the Ammonia Program (see below.)

Taurine levels were around 40-50% on the neurotransmitter profile, does this help show if CBS is/is not the first thing to address in starting methylation?

After four to six weeks of following the CBS Protocol (see below) retest taurine on a UAA. Once it’s at 50% or below you are ready to add in the rest of the methylation cycle support.

The drawing of a three-legged stool can help you visualize how the body maintains adequate levels of BH4. One leg is for CBS upregulations. The second leg is for MTHFR A1298C, another key SNP on the methylation pathway, which you will learn more about later in this chapter. The third leg is chronic bacteria/ aluminum. Stable BH4 levels require all three legs.

I wonder if the third leg is the key here, high aluminum on RBC Metals/Minerals and the chronic inflammation (throat, under eyes, feels like something is behind left eye.

Thank you everyone for contributing, I can't wait to get better so I can help others on here. It is kinda weird to say something is off, but I have good moments and really bad ones usually after eating or exertion (walking in store), I think I have a mast cell activation disorder due to methylation blockage causing the terrible episodes.

Lack of BH4 may result in mast cell degranulation and lead to higher histamine levels, which can produce symptoms such as red ears and other hypersensitivity reactions. Serotonin synthesis as well as ammonia detoxification also require BH4. Elevated ammonia levels can cause flapping and other over-stimulatory behaviors.

Not flapping yet, but feel like it at times... Low serotonin, red ears, high histamine, hypersensitivities, kidney issues, clearly lack of BH4. Does this mean I need to supplement BH4? Will this make methylation work? Are there other ways to address this?

Thank you

Sam7777

Ah BH4. That makes me think about the whole herb thing more. Just another reason many of them have their good effect. This is regarding the nerve tonics, the adaptogens, and male enhancers. They affect BH4 - somewhere downstream.

Oregano essential oil is excellent. Which reminds me I forget to take it. I am not so good about taking things. I am like the dude off memento. ALA and mercury do that evidently.

But yes a fundamental use of essential oils is very very good. I would typically put 5 drops of essential oil of several and steep hot water over it. This isn't the best way, it will burn your lips. Some people dilute it in oils and massage it onto skin. Its extremely potent and will absorb into the body regardless. It has to be aromeotherapy grade. If it is something cheap and off brand it might be contaminated. I use mountain rose herbs or NOW brand.

I see the heavy metals. Wow your heavy metal soup. Most people are. I would like to get that type of test one day as a matter of fact.

I think R-LA helps with cadmium, arsenic, methylmercury and its Ca-EDTA (which I am no fan of) that removes lead. I am not even sure about aluminum. MicroSilica, zeolite, pectin, and alginate, and chlorella, and broccoli compounds remove pretty much all metals. So does Infrared sauna (that one is kinda tough for beginners- I think its a way off in my future to say the least).

Kidneys. My kidneys throb and I get clear urine. Kidneys are the weak link with metals.

I get my taurine in my Relora Theanine Serene supplement.

Your diet is your big starting point, because all that gut inflammation will create constant methylation issues, immune dysregulation, and mast cell activation in "central sensitization", intestinal permeability, and small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, and yeast. You could have countless unnamable parasites on a low enough level just to bother things, just because of what metals and chemicals do in the gut. This being- food inflammation + viral bacterial inflammation + metal inflammation= lots of gut issue.

So you can't eat jr. burger. Not sure what that is, sounds like fast food. Paleo diet is pretty decent, but I am not big on Rob Wolf or Cordue?

It is Daniel Vitalis, and Weston A Price foundation you want to check out. The Autism diet, and there are a bunch, are all pretty much on the money. . .

Diet is tough. . . I DID live in a urban area with an all organic farmer market and co-op year around. That makes it easy. But now I live in a rural area. So not good.

The diet is going to screw around with blood sugar, mast cells, plenty.

You have a background in biology? Well I have a really obscure geeky thing about IBS and mast cells I posted in the Leaky Gut forum on here you should read.

It’s not surprising that in those with the CBS mutation it’s common to see low levels of homocysteine, cysteine, or cystathionine, due to the rapid conversion to taurine.

Homocysteine was low 7, although I am MTHFR double hetero, expected it to be higher and since taurine is the third highest neurotransmitter, it seems likely that the CBS is clobbering me through ammonia production. I have noticed more protein within an hour or so means more malaise, often sooner than that.

http://www.dailystrength.org/c/Cirrhosis/forum/12855474-vitamin-c

I was particularly anticipating the addition of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) as I'd read so much about how it neutralizes ammonia in the blood, among many other things. Literally every single symptom of Vitamin C deficiency that was listed was something that my mom currently has or has been dealing with for awhile. So I was very much looking forward to adding this on.

Added it a few days ago... oddly enough, it appears her ammonia levels have gone up since adding it - her hands began shaking more just a few hours after adding it. Now over the course of the last 3 days of taking it, her hands are full-on flapping and she's kind of confused.

I have decided to stop the Vitamin C for now as it seemed to almost make her ammonia levels/confusion worse (which was completely NOT what I was anticipating). I'll be curious to see if stopping it greatly reduces the hand flapping and confusion.

Basically, I was wondering if anyone else had had a similar reaction after taking Vitamin C? I gave her 500mg (once a day)...and it's a confirmed release one, which I believe means it's released slowly over the day. Is it possible that even the fact that it's confirmed release could be messing with her system, while a straight, big dose might not?

Curious to see if you guys have any advice on this one. It just seems so odd to me that the one thing I'm 100% certain she's deficient in is the one supplement that seemed to set her off. Ever since I started this regimen, she's been doing GREAT. Keep in mind, yes, we have kept up the lactulose - usually twice a day, unless she's reaaaally going after one dose.

This is how I feel with vitamin C, it makes me a million times worse...

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...nia-in-urine-since-started-methylation.15394/

Could this explain everything, since I won't have the 23andme for a month or more, what can I do to fix the CBS mutation ASAP? This could be particularly bad considering the Aluminum Load and the A1298C mutation.

Will go test ammonia, lipids today.

Urine has funny smell lately, particularly after eating, I get very disoriented after eating. My urine has burned at times. Cannot tolerate vitamin C.

I read AKG, Yucca, Charcoal, Lactulose, BH4 help.

It is very complicated reading http://www.heartfixer.com/AMRI-Nutrigenomics.htm#CBS: Cystathionine Beta Synthase says that I should not begin BH4 until sulfur is addressed. I am not sure what my urine smell is best described as, perhaps a vitamin smell, but 3 days no vitamins and it smelled that way. Perhaps it is the asparagus smell.

Today, can hardly get out of bed, this is so weird. What is worse is how fast this has come on.

Used the xlear for the first time, boy did it do a number on the left sinus that has been acting strange and the behind the eye sensation it is more intense, hopefully that is healing.

Biochemistry – The 10-fold up regulation in CBS generates sulfur breakdown products (sulfite and sulfate, which stimulate the stress/cortisol “fight or flight” response), excess ammonia (in the process wasting BH4 which is used up detoxifying ammonia), hydrogen sulfide (producing “brain fog”), and alpha-keto glutarate (leading to “excitotoxicity”). The G6PDH enzyme system may be affected, leading to abnormalities in sugar control. Methylation intermediates will “fall through this drain”, so the entire system suffers; our defenses against viral invasion and toxicity suffer. Co-Q10 and Carnitine generation will fall off due to impaired methylation, and ATP levels fall, robbing you of energy

http://www.heartfixer.com/AMRI-Nutrigenomics.htm#CBS: Cystathionine Beta Synthase

This sounds like exactly what is going on, poor blood sugar regulation, I had read up on G6PDF enzyme deficiency, but did not match criteria, however it explains that aspect. H2S brain fog, severe. Funny smelling urine, onion smelling sweat. I am really trying to get my OAT test back. The AKG excitotoxicity, early in the process makes sense and the ammonia also makes sense. The low dopamine and serotonin fall right into place. The low energy that progresses each day because of impaired methylation also makes sense.... This also makes sense why taking some B6 the other day caused me worsening of the tiredness...

Did anyone sucessfully address their CBS mutation?

If diet is the issue then I will need to avoid sulfur and histamine foods, any recommendations? Boy this is a stumper.... apples do ok, sweet potato was kinda reactive, low histamine - medium sulfur. Does anyone have a list of low sulfur - low histamine foods?

I'll admit I do not have the organic acid test or 23andme yet, but I am willing to try diet adjustments maybe I could get some more energy then.

If I have double hetero MTHFR and CBS would it be advisable to take methylfolate?

Should I just chance it and take the Dr.'s multivitamin in their office in case of a bad reaction?

All I want to do is sleep all day, muscles are so weak, should I stop fighting it? Ok weird, yesterday could not get blood sugar up to save my life today it is 130-150... what is going on? I just sprayed some xlear up my nose and ate only carbs today... looks like the xlear has xylitol, inteferes with blood sugar

Alright a lot of my problems revolve around sensitivities to foods/supplements have begun a food journal

The instant they hit my mouth I feel spacey....

OK
Apples, Lettuce/Romaine, Carrots, Celery, Jr. Plain Burger, Brown Rice Noodles (having a hard time figuring out why apples do not react, nothing but sugar)

Not good
Sweet Potato, White Rice (suspect blood sugar issues)

Bad
Histamine Foods, Histamine Liberating Foods, Biogenic Amines, Ascorbic Acid (suspect blood sugar issue)

Have more energy right now, have episodes of extreme tiredness and spacyness following food/vitamins.... The Xlear seems to work if I can get my Blood Sugar up then green stuff comes out of left nostril. Breathe out of both nostrils for a while after using, for the first time in life. If the nasal/left eye mold issue is only 3% of my issue, that is ok as long as that 3% is something I no longer have to deal with.

My throat stays inflammed went to ENT today, wanted to give me cortisol/antibiotics, no thanks... has been inflammed for at least 6 months, suspect due to mold from previous home, or constant extreme thirst, protein increases thirst, having a hard time figuring the diet out. Feel good on moderate amounts of protein but thirst is bad. Rock and hard place....

Bought lots of different low histamine/low sulfur green foods to try today, some Yucca Root, Molybdenum and Megafood Vegan Daily, if anything I will be able to tolerate vitaminwise I figure it will be compressed fruit, vegetables and yeast into a capsule... unless yeast is a major issue right now... dang

Quaantofix sulfat strips in first in morning was 800, 800 2 hours later 400 now

I am almost wondering if I am losing my mind, just went to lunch gingerly ate some brown rice... no reaction, then a small piece of meat no reaction, then some potatoes, no reaction... I am thinking this is unbelievable... so I try some canned green beans (not making myself) no reaction... I ate two plates... Have I lost my mind?

Instead of ruining a good thing and taking a vitamin or some crazyness I will enjoy my moment of success and spray some xlear one more time.

Added in some vitamin C, did not react, my goodness I am happy, hands burn a little from some simple vacuuming around the house... odd, strip read 800 now i guess lunch had a bit of sulfates... want to add in a multi.. dunno how soon to do so, then molybdenum, then fish oil and others, one doctor wants me to start cholestyramine for mold will do so much later once i get some basics in. Maybe I will feel good enough to chelate next week and have some multivitamin tolerance to replace what is taken out.

Took some vitamin C a while later, then some L-carnitine (carnipure tartate) started having trouble breathing, bad histamine reaction to lunch type foods.... feet got cold, felt disoriented and wired. Decided to try copper (more like absolute manic panic gotta get copper now) ate a few fried chicken livers.... Went to walmart bought a pack of liver, ate 1/2 slice and brown rice, felt good. Got hungry an hour later, ate some more, feeling in a good mood, perhaps self-fulfilling. I am not sure...

Was in the 10%'ile on the copper, so I figured after two chelations plus vitamin C, I was getting terrible histamine reactions plus sulfite intolerance. Hopefully the liver heals...

Alright status 5/12/13 ate liver two days in a row have not been able to clear bowels since then... lips dry, mouth dry, hrmm like accutane/ too much vitamin a

Ate a strawberry today made me spacey for 3-4 hours... histamine/vitamin C issue I am sure is still there.

Took some epsom salt (sprinkle in a cup) very relaxing, starting slow to try and get bowels moving. Sulfates are supposed to be good for asparagus smelling odors from the restroom. Cysteine/Sulfates out of whack probably...

http://www.encognitive.com/files/The Plasma Cysteine-Sulphate Ratio: A Possible Clinical Biomarker.pdf

Very useful information, out of 175 chronic patients 174 had a high ratio and none of the controls did.

5/14
Beginning to suspect a copper deficiency... 10 grams C (C overdose causes copper deficiency) every day after amalgam removal with no multi, liver, or many plant sources of food.

900 serum, one week later 700 in the 10'ile (taking lots of C). Was at my worst taking penicillin in early April. (copper chelator). I took 2.5 solgar copper today about 5 was feeling so tired, got crazy weird intense energy, mental overload, next time maybe 1/4 of that, put a bad copper taste in my mouth, dry mouth and some noticeable difficulty swallowing, but energy really up, was about to try CoQ10. Improved appetite as well.

Found a new source of mold, my vehicle has had a water leak since an accident have patched it many times, it was in the sun and had rained, my throat hurt from driving it, tight chest, even more disoriented than usual, went to show someone a day later... of course the mold odor was not there.

Have been taking Raw One multi has 100% of everything except moly (get brown rice) and manganese (good).... So far (2 days) so good.

Any suggestions?

Got Tests in

Glutathione 865 > 669

Notable are the Low Cis-Aconitate, Isocitrate, a-Ketoglutarate

High B-Hydroxyisovalerate

Low Vanilmandelate, Homovanillate, 5-Hydroxyindoleacetate

Extremely High 2-Methylhippurate

and elevated aluminum, uranium, lead... just got a silver filling out, strange how mercury does not show on anything...

Used to work around all three of the above in a machine shop and X-ray business.

Is the tiredness from the Low Citrate down?

Is the High B-Hydroxyisovalerate just a biotin deficiency and explains the crazy hair loss?

I don't know what is up with the next set I guess just a neurotransmitter issue?

High 2-Methylhippurate, only exposure I know of is my truck with mold, possibly around occasional paint or something. You know when all of this set in we had just got a memory foam mattress, it smelled awful, perhaps that is my xylene exposure?

The low copper I am addressing and trying to get molybdenum up as well, tough to do... (confirmed labs + allergies copper and high sulfates moly)

Attachments

• 4-29-13 Porphrins-1.pdf
    526.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 4-17-13 Organic Acid044-1.pdf
    550.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 4-17-13 Organic Acid044-2.pdf
    554.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 4-17-13 Organic Acid044-3.pdf
    582.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 4-18-13 Chelation Challenge043-1.pdf
    797 KB · Views: 9
  • 4-18-13 Chelation Challenge043-2.pdf