1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Need a Laugh ? -- You Tube Video -- Babies Laughing - ModernMom Top 10

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Wayne, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    I thought this video was funny, AND sweet... I thought I would post this in the general treatment section because I think humor and laughing is GREAT therapy... I just loved the last segment... :D

Babies Laughing - ModernMom Top 10
    Nielk, Crux, rosie26 and 2 others like this.
  2. rosie26

rosie26 Senior Member

NZ
    I so need a laugh right now Wayne, thanks ha ha ha !
  3. LaurieL

LaurieL Senior Member

Midwest
    I was feeling a bit cranky, so to be honest, I almost passed this link up. Hilarious!!! and thank you!!! My sense of humor has returned. The first one, and the kid in the tub with the dog, and the quints at the end....... Very cute.
    rosie26 likes this.
  4. Crux

Crux Senior Member

USA
    Thanks, Wayne;
    It's funny how similar laughing and crying can appear. The quadruplets were surreal to me.
    I also watched the jerky cat video, ( time on my hands), I think some of those cats need some nutritional support, or something chill.
  5. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    rosie26 and Valentijn like this.
  6. rosie26

rosie26 Senior Member

NZ
    oh that was hilarious Wayne, the two dogs woofing in sleep and the other dreaming and running ha ha ha ha
    Valentijn likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.